• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. V

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Sign Up Thread]

I'm in for BW UU as well. Also any captain that wants a logo should probably contact me as per Badal's post. ps draft me I'll put the team on my back
  2. V

I could give designing logos a shot, I'm pretty decent with that kind of stuff. Proof of work I guess: http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/CKmaster/DenverDash.png http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/CKmaster/NYCHOMPS.png
  3. V

In for BW OU [Sim] in the case that 4 other guys join and we can have another team.
  4. V

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

What if Fog could be started by a move or ability? Would it be used to combat weather teams, and be a means of maintaining both synergy and weather control, or would other weathers still be chosen over it? Would the accuracy drop brought on by fog be broken and detrimental to the metagame?
  5. V

//Stuck in d e c em b e r

Thank you so much! Also, to keep this thread alive, here's some of the other icons I've made:
  6. V

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

Klinklang has nice defenses and one of the best sweeping moves in the game, it could probably be half-decent if its movepool wasn't as bad as it is.
  7. V

Ah thanks, I kind of just copied TB in deciding where to post this. Thank you, Aori! And yeah, I really liked the Elesa stock. In hindsight, I probably wouldn't have used the subtext, but I've seen others pull it off so well, I decided to give it a try.
  8. V

Escape From the City :: banners & icons

Amazing Job, TB. Thank you so much <3333
  9. V

//Stuck in d e c em b e r Hey guys, I'm Valkyria, while I can't draw, I've become somewhat experienced with making icons, in various sizes. Enjoy, CnC, etc. Rules: ∞ Don't steal ∞Ask before Using ∞ Give credit if I allow you to use an icon
  10. V

Escape From the City :: banners & icons

I'd like to request a banner, and excellent work, TB. <3 Stock: HereS Size: Whatever you prefer Text: Valkyria Other: <3
  11. V

Battle Subway RMT

Hi Troggy. This looks to be a solid RMT, each Pokemon covering each other's weaknesses and whatnot, but it seems that you lack any dedicated Special Walls [not sure how much of a problem is to this team], but you could try this: Milotic @ Leftovers 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpDef Calm Nature/Marvel...
  12. V

Tier Discussion

Well it's the premier special wall and 7th most used Pokemon in UU, so there's a very good chance that Chansey will be on an opponent's team, and countering Chansey isn't Crobat's only use.
  13. V

Tier Discussion

Jellicent is a very shaky counter to Reuniclus as it has trouble taking Psyshock/Psychic and can't hit back very well.
  14. V

Tier Discussion

Jirachi is a prime example of this, no one wants to be swept by Reuniclus or Latios, so having Jirachi or Specially Defensive Scizor [the latter being a better counter] is almost a necessity.
  15. V

Tier Discussion

Rotom-W is also nice for Burning switch ins with WoW, and a LOT of things switch in on it. It also makes an absolutely amazing counter for Gliscor, which is OHKO'd by Hydro Pump.
  16. V

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

You could try a Mixed attacking Salamence, which can be quite effective. Salamence @ Life Orb/Leftovers Rash Nature 132 Atk / 180 SpA / 196 Spe -Fire Blast -Draco Meteor -Earthquake -Outrage/Dragon Claw/Roost
  17. V

Valkyria Rain Stall

Thundurus is actually one of the Pokemon that cause problems for this team, which is why I'm considering giving Stealth Rock to one of my Pokemon or using something like Swampert.
  18. V

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Well as a Baton Passer, Espeon is a much better choice because it's faster, I also suggest giving Espeon the ability "Magic Bounce" as it can help keep entry hazards off of your side of the field.
  19. V

Most annoying NPC

The old lady who heals your Pokemon on route 112 seems like a godsend to the tired team, but the fact that she keeps asking you if you want to rest is annoying and borderline creepy.
  20. V

Valkyria Rain Stall

Thanks, that really means a lot. On to the rating, with Politoed I wanted a bulky attacker that could take some damage and dish it out as well. While an even bulkier set may be nice, Hydro Pump OHKO's threats like Scizor, in the rain and Focus Blast is my only way to directly KO Ferrothorn...
Back
Top Bottom