Search results for query: *

• Users: Lennongrad
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lennongrad

Unpopular in-game Pokemon

In my Moon playthrough, I picked up a Mareanie due to falling in love with it pre-release. While playing, I noticed that it seemed like there was an NPC in nearly every town that talked about how horrible Mareanie/Toxapex is. There were also a few NPCs that mentioned not liking Mimikyu, who was...
  2. Lennongrad

GEN VI: Evo stones & Hidden Ability Pokemon

(Changed title to better reflect my wishes) Right now I'm looking for Moon stones and Sun stones, as well as Hidden Ability Pokemon I don't have. My number 1 wish for Hidden Ability Pokes is an orange or white member of the Floette family with Symbiosis (or someone who has them in their Friend...
  3. Lennongrad

Looking for Spheal (or evos) and various starters!

Hi there! I'm looking for a Spheal (or Sealeo or Walrein) to complete my habitat list. I'm impatient and can't wait for next month to get it in my game! Level, natures, gender etc. don't matter. I'm also looking for these starters: In exchange for a Spheal, one of its evos, or one of...
  4. Lennongrad

Help me complete my team! (Gen III)

I'm going through my Pokemon Emerald version right now and can't seem to find my final party member. I need some advice regarding who I should go for. I've just beaten Aqua at the Weather Institute and am about to battle my rival. Here's the relevant information: Marshtomp - lv 35 - Torrent -...
  5. Lennongrad

Cloner

I need a cloner to help me out before I make some trades. I have a shiny Ralts and a shiny Ariados I need cloned primarily, and I can offer copies of those as well as a shiny Zapdos. I didn't know where else to put this, so I hope it goes here! Thank you(:
  6. Lennongrad

I'm stupid and need a Snivy with Iron Tail

Total D'OH! moment. I thought Pikachu was in the Field egg group, but it's not. I want a Snivy with Iron Tail, and I'm willing to trade for any Pokemon that can breed with Snivy that have Iron Tail. I can trade any of the Musketeers to be cloned and traded back, and any of the White...
  7. Lennongrad

Need a Pikachu (pref. with Iron Tail)

I'm in dire need of a Pikachu with Iron Tail. I want a Snivy with an Iron Tail egg move. Pikachu was the first Pokemon to come to mind that both learns Iron Tail and is in the needed egg group. If anyone has a Pikachu (male) with Iron Tail, I can trade any of the Musketeer trio (I would...
  8. Lennongrad

Team advice and female starters

I was unsure where to put this, since my main question regards which Pokemon to add to my team, but I figured I'd post it here since I'm looking to trade as well. So far, this is my (tentative) team plan, with moves: Emboar: Flamethrower Brick Break Stone Edge Earthquake Zekrom...
  9. Lennongrad

Wanted: Cloner!!! Offering wide variety of Poke's

I have a pretty wide variety of Pokemon to offer, plenty of events/shinies/legends, and I just need a cloner. I'm also looking for any shinies, events, etc. that I do not have, so offer up what you have, even if you aren't sure! I'm sure we can work something out. Also looking for a HG Groudon...
  10. Lennongrad

Offering - Shinies, events, legendaries, awesomeness!

Woo! I'm sorta excited; this is my first thread of this type. I have a cornucopia of Pokemon I can offer, so don't be shy; just read the rules and place an offer. Rules: 1. Be nice. Remember the Golden Rule you were taught in Kindergarten? Yeah, well, that may have worn off in middle school...
  11. Lennongrad

Salutations from over yonder!

...Well, over yonder depending on where you are. First things first, my sincerest apologies if I end up being an obtuse nitwit my first few [days/weeks/forever]. I've not some lurker come alight, just a Googler who saw a helpful article and decided to, for lack of a better term, scope it out...
Back
Top Bottom