Search results for query: *

1. S

GIVEAWAY: Contrary Snivy, and Thick Fat Tepig

Re: GIVEAWAY: Contrary Snivy I'm really big on breeding /collecting so this would be awesome! I'd be willing to give up something good for Snivy just as a thank you. Is there anything in particular you're looking for? IGN / 3DS Name: Subayai FC: 5129-1835-2744 I'll be able to trade any day...
  2. S

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Oh, wow! Thank you so much. I think the first one honestly sounds fantastic! I'll totally credit you if I use it. :> Thanks again. Edit: would you perhaps be okay if I attempted at submitting this name? ^^;
  3. S

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Sorry to bother, but theres this one shipping that i really am fond of, but can only seem to find fanart of them on pixiv (i cant understand japanese for the life of me). Its Serena, the in-game version, with the E4 trainer, Siebold. Lol, i am so head over heels for this pair. Anyway, does...
  4. S

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

Perfect thread for my shipping, lol. I actually have a question, though: does anyone know what the ship name for Serena x Siebold is? Lately I have really grown fond of Siebold, and I've found...maybe a few pieces of fanart that feature this pairing in it. I'm hoping that maybe if I find out...
  5. S

Stupid things you regret?

Wow, lot of comments! Meryn I think we all just really make stupid inpulsive decisions several times in our lives...all of us. And we look back on it in shame. That's why, sometimes you have to talk to someone about it--like a parent--and see what they think. Like...just this Saturday I was...
  6. S

Stupid things you regret?

Hopefully this is in the right area this time. ^^;; Anyway...has anyone just done something so blatantly stupid and impulsive that you later look back on it with great shame? Oh my god, I definitely do...most notably, when I'm in a terrible, terrible mood and I snap at someone, I. Feel...
  7. S

Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakio

Re: Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terr That. Is. Effing. AWESOME. Okay, so I don't really follow the movies. But I always get excited about new ones. x] Like, this is the first time I've known of that an AMERICAN movie theater will be showing the...
  8. S

Little Things about Health

Oh, okay. So that thread should have went in this one, then? Thank you. I really appreciate it. Thing is I usually get plenty of sleep. I think I'm over the stress as of now, have a new problem: just realized my meds are wearing off and my chronic depression is back. That and/or I think I...
  9. S

Dan Green loses wife to childbirth: Wife of famous dub voice actor passes

My god, that is absolutely terrible....
  10. S

Little Things about Health

Stress is taking over my life. I do. I have terrible problems with stress. I don't deal with it so well. When I have a lot I need to take care of, just that very thought causes me to procrastinate and just not do it. I know that if i were to get it over with I'd feel better and my head...
  11. S

Design-a-Mascot Contest

Please do let me know if this needs to be moved. I've done "research" around here, and, even though I see no contests besides sprite contests, I also saw nothing that specifically said I couldn't post just a general artistic contest. *shrugs* See, I have this forum that's...pretty much based...
  12. S

When Did You Start Spriting?

.. I lol'ed.... Way back when, when I was only 11. 2005, or something.
  13. S

A Sprite Contest II: Rock, Paper, Scissors

Actually, it was more of a praise to the person above who had posted the entry; then, after that, she mentioned that THAT entry is the type of entry she wanted to see (And I don't JUST mean LITERALLY what she WANTED to see--more like a suggestion to let others know that that will get you "extra...
  14. S

A Sprite Contest II: Rock, Paper, Scissors

Hun. Now were they directly insulting ANYONE? No, he/she (assuming "she") merely stated that using starters was boring and unoriginal; big deal. If anything, the advice should be well-appreciated, since she just totally gave away a pretty nice hint. Originality can mean SO much in the world...
  15. S

Jirachi's Commission "Sneak Preview" Request Topic.

Alrighty. Buizel and Croagunk pre-evos are done, although the shading on the Croagunk one is yucky. Buizel Pre Evo Croagunk Pre Evo I'll start on Thunder's now.
  16. S

Sorry for taking so long to reply. ^^; Just got my computer booted up--I've been taking a nap. Ugh, think I'm getting sick. Anyways, I've already come up with the concept sketches for both the Buizel AND Croagunk pre-evolutions, so now all I have to do is take that to canvas. And, in actuality...
  17. S

Note that this is NOT for you to request PAID commissions, so don't worry about that (to request a paid commission, go here. (These are paid for via DeviantART points, though). What I'm offering here is of no charge. Also, this is a Bulbagarden-only request thread, so to request, you must PM me...
  18. S

Shop Sign-Up Thread

What I'm doing isn't necessarily one of those silly, for-fun cliche "shops," but while I'm waiting for at least one pixel art commission on DeviantART, I'll give a little "Free sneak-preview," mainly because I'm bored. The options can be found here, but THAT's only for commissions. I'll most...
  19. S

A new spriting style...

Doesn't really matter--it's not pixel art, just a photoshop-filtered-image. ^^; But, yeah.
  20. S

.:~*TCG Pixel Over Contest.*~:.

Not a problem. To be honest, I really like the second one (most recent)'s coloration better--it's not nearly as dark as the original TCG card's version was, and just seems more like Croagunk. That's just my personal opinion, but, yeah. anyways, I'll go do that. ^^
Back
Top Bottom