Search results for query: *

• Users: Speed-X
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Stupid things you regret?

Hopefully this is in the right area this time. ^^;; Anyway...has anyone just done something so blatantly stupid and impulsive that you later look back on it with great shame? Oh my god, I definitely do...most notably, when I'm in a terrible, terrible mood and I snap at someone, I. Feel...
  2. S

Design-a-Mascot Contest

Please do let me know if this needs to be moved. I've done "research" around here, and, even though I see no contests besides sprite contests, I also saw nothing that specifically said I couldn't post just a general artistic contest. *shrugs* See, I have this forum that's...pretty much based...
  3. S

Jirachi's Commission "Sneak Preview" Request Topic.

Note that this is NOT for you to request PAID commissions, so don't worry about that (to request a paid commission, go here. (These are paid for via DeviantART points, though). What I'm offering here is of no charge. Also, this is a Bulbagarden-only request thread, so to request, you must PM me...
  4. S

.:~*TCG Pixel Over Contest.*~:.

Yup. I've been wanting to host a contest here for a while, despite how overly made they are. I just hope I'll be willing to stick to this, but...I'm sure I will. Without further ado, this entire contest is focused fully on TCG Pixel Overs--mainly because the TCG are is more plentiful than...
  5. S

T3H B3ST PIX4LZ EVAR (/fake ego)

</false ego> *ahem* Well, now that I have your undivided attention... 8D I'll...just be showing my custom stuffs for now, and only that...since I really only have access to DeviantART right now. My better stuff's kinda on DA, anyways. First of all, my DeviantART-- Jirachi-the-Chao...
  6. S

Hallo~

It's Speed-X from pe2k, as you may be able to see in my sig. Anyways, for now I joined to help out with reffing any forum battles that need to be reffed in the URPG section here; so far, that was my main motivation. However, I'll try to make other posts and whatnot as I get to know the...
Back
Top Bottom