Search results for query: *

1. P

What Pokemon could stand up to Mewtwo?

While watching the original series back as a kid, for some reason we all thought that Exeggcute was the only Pokémon that could cancel Mewtwo's abilities. xD
  2. P

Review BW020: Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie!!

Oh God, this was just too priceless. Easily my favourite episode so far. But what totally got me was Mijumaru stopping Zuruggu from headbutting Meguroco. xD
  3. P

BW020 - Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie!! Preview Thread

So what's Thunderbolt supposed to be?
  4. P

Localized Names

Re: English names I know of a kid who's named "Asphalt" so I know anything can pass but that doesn't really make it a legit name.
  5. P

Localized Names

Re: English names Cheren is not even a name. It means "black" in Bulgarian. And is pronounced exactly how you see it, with emphasis on the first "e".
  6. P

TEEN: The Barefoot, Fighting Genius!

Ah, it's nice to see a Maylene fic. :) I really like her. You can count on me continuing to read. :P Though I kinda find it funny that you show her as more or less of a glutton, 'cause the Pokemon Specials manga says she had gone through starvation to become stronger. Or so I remember.
  7. P

Localized Names

Re: English names If I was told a guy with a razor and a guy with a blade would come after me, I'd be more worried of the one with a blade. At least he took the time to get an actual weapon. Seriously, I agree with dman_dustin on this one. The Oshawott line ae supposed to be samurai. First...
  8. P

Localized Names

Re: English names Which in turn makes it sound like Iceberg. Fits Hachiku anyway I look at it. I can only think of hearing Skyler as a woman's name, honestly. Also:
  9. P

Review BW018: Yaguruma Forest! Kurumiru and Arty!!

It's how the Internet has always worked. Why change now?
  10. P

Anime concepts that were thankfully removed

That has nothing to do with the anime. Contests aren't featured in the Black and White games either. Instead Musicals are popular in Isshu. But even they're yet to be mentioned (or so I think). And Isshu is far away from the rest of the regions Ash has been. Hockey is a big hit in many...
  11. P

Review BW018: Yaguruma Forest! Kurumiru and Arty!!

Could someone tell whether at any point Arti acknowledged Dento as a fellow gym leader? I didn't hear anything resembling that. Hell, has even Dento acknowledged himself as a Gym Leader rather than just sommelier since joining up with Ash? Also, does the Pokédex have AI or something? 'Cause it...
  12. P

who is ash's worst pokemon?

Which he never used...
  13. P

Is Iris a beginning trainer or is she not?

What I remember is battling Iris for the 8th badge in Pokémon White.
  14. P

Takeshi and Hikari, to appear in episodes specials on 3 february 2011

Is it really that important which series they'll be counted towards?
  15. P

Anime concepts that were thankfully removed

A riceball... Please, it was actually a riceball.
  16. P

Review BW017: The Wild Child that Hatched From The Egg!

But that's the basic Zuruggu behavoir, according to the Pokédex, Headbutting any and all Pokémon it sees.
  17. P

Review BW017: The Wild Child that Hatched From The Egg!

You're using the past tense for something that hasn't happened yet? It isn't said that he's going to catpure it. And even if he does, the same would happen when he caught Krabby, for example, it'd be sent to Oak.
  18. P

Black & White: Heroes of Tomorrow

Re: Black & White: Heroes of Tomorrow [Prologue] Aand now I can see the first post just fine... Weird. o.O I'll be sure to read it as soon as I can since I don't have time atm. ;)
  19. P

Black & White: Heroes of Tomorrow

When I quote the first post, I can see the text but... here's a screenshot of what it looks like for me. o.O http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6131/93668195.png
  20. P

How many episodes do you want the Unova saga to be?

I quite honestly don't care how many episodes it'd have. No matter the count, I'm still gonna watch 'em all.
Back
Top Bottom