Search results for query: *

1. Elekid

Gen VIII LF: Meltan, Melmetal, Zarude

These are the last 3 I need to complete my Living Dex in Home; would really appreciate if anyone has one they would trade. I can offer any of the following: Darkrai Celebi Meloetta Genesect Manaphy Arceus Keldeo Regirock Regice Registeel Any breedable Pokemon usable in SwSh (and some that...
  2. Elekid

GEN VI: Wanted:Male Mawile for shiny Cradily

I have a Male Mawile with Knock Off, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang and Fire Fang. Want to trade?
  3. Elekid

GEN VI: Currently Seeking: Male/Female Infiltrator Zubat

I can get you one. Do you have any of the following Pokémon with their Hidden Ability?
  4. Elekid

GEN VI: Trying to collect all released Hidden Ability Pokémon!

Sure thing, I'll get started on breeding those for you. Could I get Turtwig, Piplup, and Treecko?
  5. Elekid

GEN VI: Trying to collect all released Hidden Ability Pokémon!

After completing my Living Pokedex, my new goal is to obtain every breedable Hidden Ability Pokemon that's been officially released. I'm offering any breedable Hidden Ability Pokemon that I have in return for any that I don't. If you're not interested in my HA Pokémon, I can also offer any...
  6. Elekid

GEN VI: Trying this again looking for Pinsirate

Heracrossite is exclusive to Y, Pinsirite is exclusive to X.
  7. Elekid

GEN VI: Trying this again looking for Pinsirate

Pinsirite is available in Pokémon X. Can you not find it?
  8. Elekid

GEN VI: Vivillon Regional Forms!

Sadly I do not have any of those HA Pokémon, but I'll be happy to trade you a Winter Deerling. Someone PM'd me with a Garden offer earlier (haven't edited the post yet, sorry), but I'd be glad to trade you a Bulletproof Chespin for the Sun Vivillon. I've got one ready to go, whenever you're...
  9. Elekid

Friday morning at 8:00 (8:00 tonight for me) would be great. I'll be sure to be online then.
  10. Elekid

Hmm, how late are you usually online? I'm GMT-5.
  11. Elekid

Sure thing! Just let me breed one for you. EDIT: Ready now. When do you want to trade? Sounds great! When would you like to trade?
  12. Elekid

I'm trying to collect all of the different Vivillon patterns. I still need: Archipelago Garden Ocean Sandstorm I don't mind clones but don't want hacks. I can offer Modern Vivillon, PP Ups, any breedable species of Pokemon, and a lot of Hidden Ability Pokemon. I also have every form of every...
  13. Elekid

GEN VI: Hidden Ability (Adaptability) Skrelp

Like the title says, I'm looking for a Skrelp with its Hidden Ability. I don't have much to offer, but here goes: I can give: Any of the Kanto or Kalos starters Any of several fossil Pokemon (Cranidos, Omanyte, Kabuto, Tortuga, Amaura, and Tyrunt) Hidden Ability Poliwag (Swift Swim) Adamant...
  14. Elekid

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua!!! Just letting you know that the Goldeen is ready :)
  15. Elekid

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua!!! No problem; I'll need a little time to breed it from the other one I have :)
  16. Elekid

Re: OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua!!! It's okay. And I'm not sure if you noticed: it's an egg move'd Snivy. If you don't want it, though, would you be interested in a Goldeen with Mud Shot, Psybeam, and Signal Beam? It's a chain breed, so it's relatively...
  17. Elekid

Offering: 6 King Mewtwo's.

Would you take a shiny Suicune for one?
  18. Elekid

Re: OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua!!! My FC: In my signature. What pokemon I'm interested in: 1. Pokemon: Egg move Zorua (1a) Gender of want: Male (1b) Nature of want: Docile (1c) Want it Nicknamed?: If you don't mind ^^ (1d) If Yes to above, then what...
  19. Elekid

Trade and Tradeback Thread

I need some help evolving my Kadabra, if someone would be so kind as to help me out. I should be available for about another hour, or any afternoon through Friday.
  20. Elekid

OFFERING: DW Female Abra

Sorry, I can't trade right now (I'm at school). I'll try to get the Lileep bred when I get home. I'll VM you when I have it ready.
Back
Top Bottom