• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Protean Froakies

Not really interested in that either, I'm afraid :(
  2. T

Protean Froakies

Sorry for the delayed response! Gothorita might be nice. :D I'll get you added~
  3. T

Protean Froakies

I already have one of these, but thank you! Did you have anything else?
  4. T

Protean Froakies

I've edited my post because I forgot I have other 5IV Froakies, just not in the best stat order. Yup! Thanks for the trade. Hope they suit you. :)
  5. T

Protean Froakies

Yeah, I'd take that :D I'll add you, let me know when you're ready
  6. T

Protean Froakies

I've got two one UT level 1 Male/Timid/Protean 31/x/31/31/31/31 Froakie ready for training, and a handful of random 5IV male Froakies if anyone's interested. I don't have anything in particular in mind for wants. I like shinies like anyone else, but just shoot me an offer. Items also accepted...
  7. T

1x Charmander + 2x Chikorita!

Sorry for the delay, I'll be going in now! :D
  8. T

Re: Bulbasaur + Charmander + Chikorita Sure, but I'm afraid there aren't any Squirtle left~ Certainly! Though I (obviously) wasn't available at the time of your post, sorry! I'll be around today. :) I haven't got any on my Gen IV, sorry. :( Would you still like these for Gen V or no? I...
  9. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita That's weird, I was definitely in the room when you posted that. :/ I've got your FC right and everything. Hm... Hopefully we'll have more luck tomorrow.
  10. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita Sorry, didn't check in time. XD I'll hang out in the room for a bit in case you're still available.
  11. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita Yup, I can do that! :D Are you available now?
  12. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita Sorry, everyone! I was away for a few days (obviously). I've reserved all of your asks, and I'll be VMing each of you. :)
  13. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita Sorry for the delay, forgot to check the thread. XD You certainly can! I'll try to meet up with you tomorrow. :)
  14. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita Alright, let me know when you've got the fodder. :D
  15. T

Re: Original 3 Starters + Chikorita If you're still on now I can give you one of each, sure. :) It's a giveaway, so don't worry about what you give me in return! :D
  16. T

Pokédex 3D coming to 3DS's eShop

I am a dork, but I would get this just for this feature. e_e
  17. T

Odd happenings with trashcans in pokemon.

I believe it says, "Yuck! Shouldn't have looked!" XD I remember that vividly. It was hilarious. And disgusting. I love the trash can stuff in Pokemon, but like others, really wish there were more things in them, or at least more entertaining, quirky things like the above.
  18. T

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

This exists? Whut? This thread makes me hungry. :| I last had a bit of frozen yogurt and teeeaaa.
  19. T

[Closed] Your Legends for My DW Shinies

Re: Your Legends for My DW Shinies Sure, that'd be fantastic. :D Thanks so much! I may only be available in the late afternoon and the rest of the evening on Wednesday since I'm going out, but I shouldn't be much later getting home than 5-6PM EST and I'll be free for a long while after that.
  20. T

Outrage Gibles

Sure, that'd be fine. :D Hm, well, I should be available any time in the next 3-4 hours, so until around 1-2 PM your time (if I figured it out correctly).
Back
Top Bottom