Search results for query: *

• Users: Noctis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

New Trainer classes

I'm very sorry if this topic has been discussed before. I couldn't find it, though. Anyway, which new Trainer classes would you like to see in future generations? I'd like to see a female or male model. She or he could use ''beautiful'' Pokémon like Milotic and Lilligant. Also, a gothic...
  2. N

Wanted: EV training

I'm looking for an EV trainer. You may keep a copy of each Pokemon as a payment. All Pokemon are shiny and near flawless or flawless. I won't accept everyone to train my Pokemon. You have to provide a link in which you state that you trained for other people. EDIT: I've found an EV...
  3. N

Wanted: TMs and Toxic Orb

I'm looking for TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder Wave and TM Bulk Up. I'm also looking for a Toxic Orb. I can offer Heart Scales and the Power items. I'll give you a shiny Anorith if you can provide me all items.
  4. N

Looking for a Timid Ditto.

I'm looking for a Timid Ditto. I would like a legit one.
  5. N

Looking for Bug-types.

I'm looking for a male Bug-type Pokemon with an Adamant nature. I don't care what kind of Pokemon. It just has to be male with an Adamant nature. I can offer Gible, Bagon, Cranidos, Eevee and Croconaw.
Back
Top Bottom