• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda ... Wow. *head explodes* Now that that's over with, I have to say my surprise, like pretty much everyone else in this thread. Am I a bit annoyed it's not on the 3DS? Yeah, a bit. I was hoping to have a shiny...
  2. S

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Black and White ideas

Okay, it's list time! 1) Allow the player to outright choose their Pokemon, without taking some dumb personality test. I don't want to have to look online for the right answers to get a Riolu. 2) As someone mentioned above, remove the Pokemon that can be only be played as female or only be...
  3. S

VG Weekly Poll #6: Is the Battle Tower/Subway too hard?

I thought it was hard at first. Then I went to the Pokemon Tournament in Reading-then-got-moved-to-London-last-of-Gen-IV-blah-blah-blah. And then... it didn't seem very hard vs. battling a real opponent. This is the reason I'm EV training a Lucario now. Stupid rain dance hax...
  4. S

How would you deal with a loss in a REAL Pokemon battle?

Hmmmm.... Depends on where and what. Just some random battle... not too upset. Unless I was on a route, in the evening, with a Pokemon Center a day or more away. Then I'd be a bit worried (although I always carry revives and potions). If it was a Gym Battle... I'd be pretty annoyed. Whether I...
  5. S

Your Name Pokemon...

5x7=35=... urrrmmmm.... *checks Bulbapedia*... Clefairy. Ouch. Hang on, let's try my official first name... 3x7=21= Spearow. Still not good. Really, the highest most people could get is around 100. If someone gets Genesect, they're lying. Or need to change their name.
  6. S

Pokemon World War

VG Cats to the rescue... sort of. (this comic isn't NSFW but a lot of the rest of the site is, so be careful) With Great Power Team Rocket's use of Voltorb is actually quite a scary idea...
  7. S

Types you thought there were as a kid

I didn't think there were any types that in fact don't exist, but I messed up typing big time for Milotic. I thought it was Dragon and Water, or Ice and Water, or Water and Normal... and then I checked Serebii and slapped myself when I found out it was just a Water type.
  8. S

Pokemon that Need Evolutions

Absol. Needs an evo with bigger claws and more spikes. Lots more claws and spikes.
  9. S

Your "Dream Team"?

Lucario: Because Lucario is awesome. Infernape: See above. Samurott: Look at it's Pokedex 3D animation. Latios & Latias: See Lucario. Mewtwo: Because I can.
  10. S

Fav Sprites that were Destroyed

Actually, I thing the FR/LG sprite was Mewtwo's best. http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b4/Spr_3r_150.png
  11. S

New Eeveelutions

All I really want is an Eeveelution that can learn Fly. I've tried having teams of Eeveelutions before, but I can't stand trekking everywhere like I started the game half an hour ago.
  12. S

Crunching the numbers: Graph theory: Enhance your game with the power of math

Pokemon. Shallow enough on the outside for small children, deep game mechanics complicated enough to make me lose sleep over where to EV train my Riolu. The only problem I have with this is that I could have figured it out by sliding in random directions by the time I had worked it out with...
  13. S

Unrealistic to the point of impossible?

About Dive and lack of air supply: The reason the move "Dive" is needed is so both the trainer and the Pokemon can go underwater indefinitely. Your Swampert could probably take you underwater anyway: you just couldn't stay there long enough to do anything. Also, Pokemon is unrealistic because...
  14. S

Shiny Pokemon That Look Exactly Like Their Normal Counterparts

I think Glaceon's shiny form looks quite nice, actually. It makes it look like pure ice. I still think it's lazy, but it's good laziness. And stop complaining about Zekrom and Reishram. There's no coding in the game to make them shiny, the only reason the sprites are there is to prevent the...
  15. S

GTS impossible trades?

What I've found is that seeking Pokemon is nigh useless, but if you put up a sensible offer, another sensible person will trade. I got an Xatu and the starters that way. Also, people on GTS Negotiations all seem to be trolls. But this thread isn't about that.
  16. S

What order do you do the Elite 4 in pokémon B/W?

I just do it randomly. Then again, I have beat the E4 and Champion 10 times already: partly to level up and evolve Pokemon to fill up the Pokedex, mostly to hear the credits them again. Honestly, this B/W are the first main series games to have had a proper credits theme since GSC. Not just...
  17. S

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) I think the whole Secret Base system should be overhauled. Now we have the always on C-Gear (and know it works), why not have the PokeNav download the location of a passerby's secret base and put it in your game, but you have to find it...
  18. S

Favorite in-game music

FR/LG- Gym Leader and Champion battle theme. And I chose FR/LG instead of RBY for a reason. RSE- Almost everything. HG/SS- Team Rocket theme. (Again, I chose HG/SS instead of GSC deliberately). B/W- Cynthia's theme, Standard Legendary Battle Music (i.e. not for Reishram/Zekrom/ect.)...
  19. S

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch Igzz, meet Cobalion. Cobalion, meet Igzz. All of the three fighting beasts took AGES to catch.
  20. S

What is your favourite fossil

Dome. Kabutops looks awesome. IT HAS SCYTHES INSTEAD OF HANDS.
Back
Top Bottom