Search results for query: *

• Users: Tag3r
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Tag3r's Random Distro!

There's about 1000+ Pokemon in it, easy to connect if you know Pokecheck. It'll be turned off randomly (sorry!) And all the Pokemon ARE non-hacked from well known Smogon RNG'rs. 72.100.40.156
  2. T

Tag3r's RNG {Pretty dang cheap!}

Welcome! I recently learned to RNG! What I can do and can't do. I CAN hatch shinies I CAN hatch shinies with specific natures I WILL more than likely keep a copy I CANNOT capture pokemon I CANNOT RNG for IV's What I'm looking for... Flawless Pokemon EV'd Pokemon GBA Events Legendary Pokemon...
  3. T

Tag3r's Christmas Giveaway

Welcome to Tag3r's Christmas Giveaway! How to do it: 1: Start your Generation 4 Pokemon game. 2: When it says "Continue, New Game, Ect. go down to "Nintendo Wi-Fi connection. 3. Click the one you are using. 4. Scroll down to "Auto-Obtain DNS" 5. Switch it to "No" 6. Input...
  4. T

Trivia Giveaway!

Rulez! 1. Must answer ALL answers 2. Must PM me the answers 3. If no one gets them all correct, i will pick the highest up. The winner get's a Shiny, Jolly, Delibird nicknamed Santa! The Trivia: 1. What number does this mean? MCMXCVII 2. What Generation did i start playing Pokemon...
  5. T

Wanted! Shiny Buneary

I will offer either a shiny articuno or shiny heatran for one. hopefully UT
  6. T

Wanted! Donations for a massive giveaway!

Some time around Christmas I will be holding a giveaway useing the same method as i did in the Thanksgiving Day Giveaway (which was a nice success i might add) and I am asking for the people of BMGF to donate any EV'd, shinies, IV'd, or egg move pokemon. The only thing I cannot take are Pokemon...
  7. T

Thanksgiving Giveaway!

I will be doing a Thanksgiving Giveaway for the next couple days. Here's how. follow these steps in-game. Then change the "Primary DNS" to 72.100.44.71 and remember to save. Then go into the GTS and then enter as normal. You automatically receive a Pokemon. There are 8 Pokemon that will...
  8. T

Wanted! Giveaway donations!

as many of you may (or may not) have seen i held a small distribution a few days ago over a home DNS server, and i would like to hold a large one for at least 24 hours starting sometime tomorrow. I would like people to donate their pokemon, and i will give them back. so basically i will keep a...
  9. T

Pokemon Giveaway!

Ok well i'm going to do a giveaway. here's how. follow these steps then change the "Primary DNS" to 75.221.220.48 Go into the Global Termonal and connect to the internet, and you will automaticly receive the pokemon. it is a legit pokemon.
  10. T

Wanted! Shiny Ho-oh!

I will offer a shiny Manaphy AND a shiny treeko for one
  11. T

3 Different Shiny Beldums

I have a Bashful, Jolly, and Adamant one. I CLONE THESE! they are not hacked though. I'm mainly looking for just random shinies. http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/188/7/b/IPL_VS_LovelyEpidemic_by_Leashe.jpg[url]and just because i thought this was Bad A$$
  12. T

Needed! someone to convert to PKM!

I need someone to convert pokemon to PKM files for me. please don't ask me how to do it, because if you can, you probably would have known. anyways i have about 100 shinies. that's alot for both you and me
  13. T

Random Giveaway!

Ok so here's how it's gonna go. first 10 people who post are nominated. please no re-posts, ect. i will randomly draw 4 of you. the top winner will win a legit Shiny Ageto Celebi. the 2nd will get a shiny staryu with near perfect IV's, 3rd will get a ALMIA DARKRAI, 4th will get their choice of a...
  14. T

Tag3r's Shop of Epic Epicness.

CLOSED!
  15. T

Wanted! A cloner

I and Chocolate Scizor are putting together a Trade Shop and we need a cloner to be an employee. please PM me or Chocolate Scizor if you can help
  16. T

Tag3r's Event Thread & Others

My Events Every 10ANIV Pokemon (not Bryant Park), every Nature Any/All Pokemon XD/COLLESEUM Pokemon, and nature Pokemon Sunday Wobbefett and Nature All Pokebox Pokemon any Nature HGSS Kyogre/Groudon any Nature Kyle Riolu All Pokemon Battle Revolution Pokemon All TRU & ALAMOS Pokemon with any...
  17. T

Wanted! Bryant Park!

I will trade any 6 10ANIV Pokemon of you choice for 3 UT Bryant Part Pokemon
  18. T

Giveaway! 10ANIV!

I will be giving away 4 10ANIV Pokemon of your choice. please fill out the form. first come first serve. Pokemon: FC: Nature: Perfect IV's:
  19. T

Wanted! Haley's Mew

I will trade any 2 of the 10ANIV Pokemon, of your choice.
  20. T

10 ANIV & TRU

I have the full set of 10ANIV Pokemon and TRU + ALMOS Darkrai. I'm open for offer. I can also get any natures and perfect IV's if you want
Back
Top Bottom