Search results for query: *

1. J

The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] ~CLOSED~

Re: The Global Terminal [Pokemon Hack Checker] is it possible for you all to send pkm files to my game
  2. J

The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] ~CLOSED~

Re: The Global Terminal [Pokemon Hack Checker] is it possible for you to send .pkm files to my game?
  3. J

wanted-someone who can pokeshift

i need someone with a japanese 4th gen game and a 5th gen game so they can pokeshift for me as i cannot. :( my SS fc is in the sig, my black fc is 3052 4939 5970
  4. J

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Black & White Trade/Tradeback Thread looking for someone who has a japanese 4th gen game so they could pokeshift for me
  5. J

The 5th Generation Pokemon Moveset Thread!!!

What do you think? I was going for a mixed attacker and this is what I came up with. Also could you all help me make a team? I've just been putting random stuff together.
  6. J

Rate my Daikenki

ah okay thanks, youre totally minimodding though :p lol
  7. J

Offering Dream World Pokemon (B/W only of course)

you get points? and yes to who?
  8. J

What Tier Will they be in? Day 1

idk dude it seems really broken though, you have a point though id be scared as balls seeing it in a sand storm team though
  9. J

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

yes, they are. If so then why on the bulba page does it say that i need to breed it with another member of sazandora line?
  10. J

so then i could breed it with a seviper and it would work?
  11. J

according to this http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sazandora_(Pok%C3%A9mon) i have to chain breed a sazandora with another sazandora to get it to learn dark pulse. How does that work, or what do i chain breed with?
  12. J

What Tier Will they be in? Day 1

honestly, dory may be uber imo
  13. J

Rate my Daikenki

What do you think? I was going for a mixed attacker and this is what I came up with. Also could you all help me make a team? I've just been putting random stuff together.
  14. J

Offering Dream World Pokemon (B/W only of course)

female aerodactyl and careful igglybuff for any 2 ev training items?
  15. J

looking for any crown beast and movie 10 clebebi

no it doesnt sorry :/ i already have the beasts in my SS
  16. J

looking for any crown beast and movie 10 clebebi

im not looking to keep it, i just want to borrow it for the event. I can give it back to you when I am done with the event on 5th gen games pokemon black fc 3052 4939 5970
  17. J

Wanted-someone to help me evolve a poke through trade (5th gen)

sweet! btw would you also happen to have a spare everstone?
  18. J

Wanted-someone to help me evolve a poke through trade (5th gen)

i need to have a quick trade with someone to evolve my dotekkotsu mt fc is 3052 4939 5970
  19. J

Flying pokemon 5th gen

I was in a hurry to get one I found one though so its all good
  20. J

Flying pokemon 5th gen

i need any poke that is able to learn fly i cant offer much though fc is 3052 4939 5970
Back
Top Bottom