• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. J

wanted-someone who can pokeshift

i need someone with a japanese 4th gen game and a 5th gen game so they can pokeshift for me as i cannot. :( my SS fc is in the sig, my black fc is 3052 4939 5970
  2. J

Rate my Daikenki

What do you think? I was going for a mixed attacker and this is what I came up with. Also could you all help me make a team? I've just been putting random stuff together.
  3. J

looking for any crown beast and movie 10 clebebi

im not looking to keep it, i just want to borrow it for the event. I can give it back to you when I am done with the event on 5th gen games pokemon black fc 3052 4939 5970
  4. J

Wanted-someone to help me evolve a poke through trade (5th gen)

i need to have a quick trade with someone to evolve my dotekkotsu mt fc is 3052 4939 5970
  5. J

Flying pokemon 5th gen

i need any poke that is able to learn fly i cant offer much though fc is 3052 4939 5970
  6. J

Wanted-Battle tower partner

it'll be fun :):mail:
  7. J

Battle

looking for standard battle vm me
  8. J

Battle

looking for a battle VM me if interested
  9. J

Wanted- RNG'd poke

im looking for someone who can rng a shiny, flawless totodile with dragon dance for me. I can offer a flawless, modest heatran, adamant TRU arceus, shiny flawless fire starters. If youre looking for something else just ask and i will see if i have it
  10. J

Offering: UT babies

Okay so i have like 4 and a half boxes of ut pokes im never gonna use, so might as well offer them, right? I'm not looking of anything in particular, but what i want are egg moved male pokemon (phanphy with ice shard more specifically, rare candies, and other iv'd pokes i dont have What I Have...
  11. J

Battle

looking for a standard ou battle
  12. J

2v2

i need a 2 on 2 battle to teach my smeargle some moves. so please dont take anything that can kill it :p after we can duke it out for real :)
  13. J

wanted-Phanphy

I want one with impish preferably with perfect ivs in atack and defense. I could trade a bunch of UT babies like Totodiles with d.dance Totodiles with aqua jet porygons bred with 31 sp atk ivs scythers beldums with 31 atk ivs shelders with 31 def ivs buizels with 30 spd ivs eevees with 31 spatk...
  14. J

wanted iv battle

at lv 100.
  15. J

Egg moves

Okay I have a question, idk where on the forum it would be under so i just put it here. Okay well i want to breed a totodile with dragon dance and aqua jet. How would I do this?
  16. J

Wanted-Treecko

any of the evolutionary lines will do. I just ont one with max speed IVs (max sp.atk and timid nature is bonus but i can breed for that)for that I can offer UT semi-Iv bred pokes Totodile Seviper Scyther Beldum Shelder Buizel Eevee Chansey Feebas and Porygon just ask for natures
  17. J

battle

anyone wanna battle? i wanna do an NU/UU battle
  18. J

Feebas

Idk where else to put this so i decided here. Well I cant get my feebas to evolve. I gave it poffins to enhance its beauty, but it says it wont eat anymore. Is there any way to lower another condition. Ive also took it to daisy and the hair cut bros. idk what else to do.
  19. J

Wanted- F.E.A.R. Rattata

Ive always wanted to try one of these. If anyone has one of these and I'll try to offer up something
  20. J

Wanted-Mantine

iddk what it has, if it has calm or sassy as a nature that would be awesome. just name a price (nothing too crazy though)
Back
Top Bottom