Search results for query: *

1. S

Favorite in-game music

My absolute favorite music would be route 216 from DPPt. It just sounds so tranquil. That, and the Lake Trio battle theme is pretty sweet.
  2. S

Favorite PokeBall..

Heavy Ball for sure. That thing came in handy when fighting Groudon in SS. XD
  3. S

Contest Spiritomb vs Sableye

Re: Spiritomb or Sableye? Spiritomb, because SAbleye doesn't exactly have the best stats, even though it looks cooler.
  4. S

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

I'd be something like... Cacturne, a pokemon that's unexpected.
  5. S

Who's gonna stay with Pokémon?

I've always been a die hard pokemon fan since day one. While I enjoy the nostalgia factor, I always welcome the new pokemon, so yes, I'm definitely sticking with pokemon.
  6. S

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. I had a shiny Numel in Sapphire. I lost the save file since then. :(
  7. S

Contest Mew Vs. The Lake Trio

Well, if it was Mew versus the Lake Trio, the Lake Trio would probably win, outnumbering Mew and all. I'm not sure about them battling Mew separately.
  8. S

What kind of trainer are you?

I'm a type B trainer for sure. Haven't been other than that since like Silver and Gold versions.
  9. S

Which names do you pronounce differently from the official way?

I'm pretty sure I've got the Pokemon names down, but I used to butcher Rattata. I used to pronounce it Rat-a-tat when I was little. XD
  10. S

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Earlier today, I was sitting on the couch playing my DS while my mom was watching Oprah. So I guess Oprah.
  11. S

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

I guess that any shiny Pokemon that I own I'm proud of, especially my shiny Combee, which I caught in the Bug Catching Contest. . . and won with it. Thankfully, it was female. XD
  12. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I remember not being able to catch Uxie in Diamond version. I had false-swiped and paralyzed it, and it would not catch in 50+ Ultra Balls. I ended up catching it in a Poke ball. X_x
  13. S

How's the weather over there?

It's about 9 PM, and it's raining. I can hear thunder, too. Other than that, it's pretty hot out.
  14. S

Contest Cynthia vs Lance

Cynthia's team has a lot more diversity in it, so I'm going to say that she could counter Lance with something.
  15. S

Do you plant berries?

I usually plant EV reducing berries on Diamond, but that's the only game, really. At one point I had 40+ Petaya Berries.
  16. S

Contest Scyther or Scizor?

I'm going to have to say Scizor. Scyther can't really do anything super-effective (to my knowledge) to Scizor, while Scizor, like Chromas said, gets a super effective Aerial Ace or Wing Attack. I like Scyther more, but there's no doubting Scizor's got 'im. D:
  17. S

Contest Munchlax or Bonsly?

I would say Bonsly. Simply put; Low Kick.
  18. S

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

My signature Pokemon. . . It's either Shuckle or Jirachi. I'm leaning more toward Jirachi, seeing as how it's my favorite, and I use him in like, every battle.
  19. S

Metronome Moments

I'm generally unlucky when I use metronome. Although, I did once get Judgement, that was pretty awesome. My friend almost KO'd my Gardevoir once with a Togepi by getting Extrasensory, Earthquake, Flash Cannon, and X-Scissor in a row. Gardevoir also flinched from Extrasensory because she was...
  20. S

How lucky are you at catching Shiny Pokémon?

While I do have quite a few shinies, I always catch them when I see them. However, it's not luck at 'catching' shinies for me, but rather finding them. XD I chose 5 on the scale.
Back
Top Bottom