• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Skalet101

Offering a free Shaymin

Happy Thanksgiving! :) I'm sure your avatar will be pleased with all the food :P FC: 3009 4631 4964
  2. Skalet101

WANTED: TMs for Shinies

Forgot to update my thread, but the Bagon has already gone to lightshaver.
  3. Skalet101

Sure. Mine is in sig. See you in there :) EDIT: Are you sure about that FC? Looks like a figure too many. Which one shouldn't be there?
  4. Skalet101

Sure. Wanna trade right away?
  5. Skalet101

(CLOSED) 1000 visting giveaway!!

Re: 1000 visting giveaway!! I'd really love a Darkrai if that is possible :) Congrats on your 1000th visit!
  6. Skalet101

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) Which FC should I use?
  7. Skalet101

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) in my sig...
  8. Skalet101

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) Can I get a Quiet Aerodactyl?
  9. Skalet101

So we'll do as we said before? Numel, Stone Edge and Earthquake for Growlithe and Nidoran?
  10. Skalet101

That's a big leap from a Numel, I think ;) Already had a Shedinja. Is Numel gone competely? I'd really love a Numel! :)
  11. Skalet101

I already had one of those. So we'll just do for the TMs then? Unless you have another shiny for Nidoran?
  12. Skalet101

Yes. For Numel, Stone Edge and Earthquake right?
  13. Skalet101

Yup. What's yours?
  14. Skalet101

@ GoldenMuk - I'm available to trade now and for twelve more hours. Just VM me when you're ready to trade. @ Auxilium - I've already reserved my two Nidorans for other people, but Flareon is still available. How about Thunderbolt and Earthquake for Flareon? @ garrinikole - I would like...
  15. Skalet101

Not at the moment, no. I really should go to sleep as it's well past midnight here. Can we try to arrange a trade tomorrow?
  16. Skalet101

Sometime tomorrow. I live in Sweden (which I think is in the GMT+1 time zone, though I could be wrong). So from 10AM to 10PM I should think - more or less :)
  17. Skalet101

Great :) I'll reserve the Ponyta for you until I'm able to trade. Ok?
  18. Skalet101

@ kaa - Ideally I'd like two TMs in return for a shiny. So, can you do Earthquake and Energy Ball? @ lightshaver - Sludge Bomb and Flash Cannon works for me. I'll reserve Larvitar for you until I'm able to trade with you. Is that ok?
  19. Skalet101

@ Riz - Beldum and Eevee have been reserved for others, but the Dratini is still available. Would Thunderbolt and Psychic be alright with you? @ kaa - Do you have any of the other TMs that I'm asking for instead of Flash Cannon?
  20. Skalet101

Works for me. Can we trade sometime tomorrow? I really, really should be sleeping right now (12.40 AM here).
Back
Top Bottom