Search results for query: *

• Users: Tharien
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

GEN VII: Wanted: HA Porygon

As the title suggests. Nature and IVs unimportant, as it will just be chain bred anyway. Can offer shinies in return.
  2. T

GEN VI: Wanted: Darkrai

This one is just for the dex entry, so any Darkrai will do. Offering my usual faire of pre gen 6 shinies, legendaries and shiny legendaries in return, so name your price peoples! Cheers
  3. T

Offering: Custom PRNG'd pokémon

Hey all Similar to my previous thread, I'm now offering my services to RNG any non-legendary pokémon to your requirements in terms of nature, gender, ability and IVs. All non generation 5 pokémon can be shiny if you require, but they will require you to own a generation 4 cart to trade with as...
  4. T

Offering: Shiny Speed Boost Torchic

As the title suggests, I recently came into possession of a shiny speed boost torchic. In return I'm looking for an SID check for my Black game. VM/PM me or post below if you're interested.
  5. T

Wanted: SID check

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm looking to see if anyone can provide a SID check for my generation 5 game. I can't really offer much in return, seeing as those able to provide SID checks usually don't have much of a problem obtaining their own shinies! But here's to hoping :naughty...
  6. T

Wanted: Thundurus

As the title suggests, I'm after a Thundurus, nature and IVs unimportant. I'm offering a shiny perfect adamant Gible in return. Any takers post here.
  7. T

Question regarding legendaries

Just a quick question, does anyone know if you knock out legendaries in gen 5 as opposed to catching them, will they eventually respawn? The reason I ask is I want the dex entry but I don't want to catch them yet, until I know more about the 5th gen RNG.
  8. T

Wanted: TM26 Earthquake and TM86 Grass Knot

Hey guys After quite the absence from these forums I'm returning just in time for the European release of Black and White. Anywho on to business, as the title suggests I'm after TM26 and TM86, and as per usual I'm offering one custom RNG'd non-legendary shiny per TM, so if you can offer me...
  9. T

Wanted: TM30 Shadow Ball and TM06 Toxic

You all know the drill by now, the title says it all, in return I'm offering as I always do RNG'd shinies to your specifications. Cheers folks.
  10. T

Wanted: TM64 Explosion (again), TM71 Stone Edge

Hey folks Once again, I am in need of an explosion TM, what can I say? I just like to blow things up, this time, Magnezone needs it. Also a Stone Edge TM would be cool. In return I'm offering my usual fare of RNG'd shinies (non legendary) to your specifications in terms of nature, gender...
  11. T

Wanted: Life Orb

Yeah so I'm looking for a Life Orb, in return I'm offering my usual fare of any non legendary shiny of your choice, RNG'd to your specifications in terms of gender, nature, ability and IVs Thanks muchly
  12. T

Wanted: TM71 Stone Edge

Hey folks Looking for a TM71 Stone Edge, in return I can tailor RNG any non legendary shiny of your choice, and if you like I can give it a full set of 31 IVs, the nature, gender and ability of your choice also.
Back
Top Bottom