Search results for query: *

• Users: Gigatron
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

In need of Gengar (tradeback)

I am building up a team in HG and I need to evolve my Haunter into a Gengar, so I am looking for someone willing to do a tradeback with me so I can evolve him. If you have anyone you'd like to evolve, please by all means bring them along and we'll kill two birds with one stone! Let me...
  2. G

Depositng

Probably a very silly question, I know, but curiosity got to me. Anybody sometimes find it somewhat difficult to swap a member of your team? Particularly one that's been on for the long haul? I ask because I recently decided I wanted to raise a Kibago on my team in White, but I already had...
  3. G

Something of an odd request

This is a request for owners of Black/White. I'd like to evolve my Gantoru into Gigaiasu. So, I'm looking for someone who would like to help me do that. Perhaps you have a Gantoru or other trade-evolver you'd like to evolve as well? The odd part of the request comes from the fact that, once he...
  4. G

Stuff That I Drew

So, I decided to make a drawing thread. I'm generally very apprehensive about sharing my drawings, mostly because they're pretty naff, but I figured I'd have a go and see what happens. I don't tend to draw much Pokémon stuff, and when I do it's usually humans rather than the critters...
  5. G

Oi!

So, customary first post. Exciting, innit? Hello to all. I lurked here for a time, took a liking to the ambiance, so I figured I'd take the plunge and actually join up. I probably won't be very noticeable here, I tend to lurk quietly more than post. But all the same, it's nice to be here.
Back
Top Bottom