Search results for query: *

1. B

Let's be Dream World Friends

Re: Let's be Dreamworld friends! Dreamworld Name: Spencer Friend Code: 2794 6485 0628 (White Version) Berries Owned: Cheri, Pecha, Oran, Sitrus, Figy, Kebia
  2. B

On the Origin of Species: Nosepass and Probopass: Investigating the inspirations behi

Re: On the Origin of Species: Nosepass and Probopass: Investigating the inspirations A great read, as always! What I liked most about Nosepass' concept is when I found out that, similar to birds like homing pigeons, some people have a very weak sense of magnetoception because of the ethmoid...
  3. B

Global Link website reopens: Downtime exceeded previous expectations

The details in the news article are were incorrect. It says said "the Pokémon Global Link website has reopened, with full access limited to players of Pokémon Black and White", but no one is granted full access yet. The Dream World section is still under maintenance and is expected to launch a...
  4. B

Nintendo moves into the next dimension: 3DS in stores February 2011

Fifth generation for 3DS? I highly doubt it. As stated in the Iwata Asks interview for B/W (which is as of yet only officially available in Japanese btw), moving on to advanced hardware brings enough changes to a game to feed an entire generation of Pokémon games, which has happened in all...
Back
Top Bottom