1. 1

Word Association

Reshiram
  2. 1

Word Association

Black
  3. 1

COMPLETED //Game Thread// Paragon: Rise of New World Order

Gah, what I mean is he suddenly wasn't making sense. The whole game he changes frequently on the longer posts, so I read him town because he's new. I doubt his mentor wouldn't have anything to say about how he's been acting if he were mafia, though seeing how long he's kept it up, if he is mafia...
  4. 1

and how previously I didn't see the full extent of his behavior.
  5. 1

That was referring to the nearest post by him above
  6. 1

I don't have much of a thought process. Hellcrow doesn't seem to post much unless it's about him or what he said at the very beginning. Pikochu parroted what has been said already(specfically by DrumBeats) and then tried to throw Zexy and Drumbeats into scumbuddies category, which I can't...
  7. 1

I don't know what to think about Hellcrow. Nope, not really. I'm disappointed and frustrated.
  8. 1

Meh. Pikochu looks the worst. Don't trust Hellcrow or Slife. TheCapsFan could be either or. Don't have much to contribute
  9. 1

Have you ever lost an online friend and think about them sometimes?

I used to have friends on roleplay wetpaint wikis when I was 10-13 maybe 14 even, and I often get nostalgic in a sad way and wonder how they're doing now.
  10. 1

Mafia It's All About ME Mafia - Endgame: Returned Prosperity (Town Win) 4/4/16

But with a tie there could be no lynch, or all three of you could be lynched(?). If I didn't vote for you, you would all be even, and I didn't consider -1 +1 roles at all.
  11. 1

Word Association

Dead
  12. 1

RM13: HD and Denise

Electric razor being pushed into a tree long enough
  13. 1

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for being opposite
  14. 1

Post the first three things that come to mind

Bus, Shovel, Bed
  15. 1

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for San Diego
  16. 1

I am aware of that but TheCapsFan is saying that me buddying with 7JayDee7 is scummy when we simply agreed with each at a few points in the game, and right now TheCapsFan and Zexy are "buddying" by agreeing by that same logic. And I don't find him guiltless at all. He flips a lot though it...
  17. 1

I'm supposed to believe that me and 7JayDee7 being friendly together is more suspicious than you and Zexy? Part of that is meta. But in any event, I'll have to reread this whole thread.....I was terribly wrong. Many apologies to DrumBeats.
  18. 1

Crud, I meant cop. Wasn't looking over thus carefully. EDIT: This
  19. 1

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for knowing Of What Must Not Be Named
  20. 1

I don't have any reads. I'll admit Elieson has grown on me a little, but I see a lynch already happening and there's no way to know whether leetic is doctor or not right now. I find IGN a little suspicious but I've never played a game with him, and as no votes are to him it's unprobable my...
Back
Top Bottom