Search results for query: *

• Users: Leo
  • Order by date
  1. L

Hey I'm new

Welcome! I just started watching the cartoon as well. Surprisingly good!
  2. L

Happy Thanksgiving Run with Pikachu

Tough crowd… Am I really the only person who thinks running with a Pokewalker is fun?
  3. L

Happy Thanksgiving Run with Pikachu

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I took Pikachu for a run in my Pokewalker to go along with the parade float - 3.75 miles at a pace of 8'01". It was cold out, so I ran on a gym treadmill to stay inside and warm. Had the parade on one TV and football on another. The Pokemon portion of the parade came...
  4. L

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

Wow, the fans came up with lots of better names. Guess The Powers That Be don't read these forums though…
  5. L

Runner Turned Trainer

Yeah, I was already trying to do the healthy thing before the Pokéwalker, but at the very least hope to show that you can be into both. I was going to make the third video today, but the cat seriously seems to have batted the Pokéwalker off the desk to who knows where! Until I find it, those...
  6. L

Fans wake up to Dream World artwork: Kanto, Isshu Pokémon get new artwork

Yeah. I think it's kept simple so it can be easily scalable vector art for things like Flash.
  7. L

Wonder if the new simplified art is vector and scalable. That might be the reason.
  8. L

Not liking it right away. Are there more examples somewhere?
  9. L

It's-a meeee

What's a typical "day in the life" like?
  10. L

It's-a meeee

Welcome! Tell us more about the game testing gig.
  11. L

Runner Turned Trainer

Thanks for the interest! The next part is up.
  12. L

Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Phew, cool, thanks. Been too busy to get the National one yet.
  13. L

Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Does this part of the announcement mean you need to have the National Pokédex, or just the initial one Professor Oak gives you?
  14. L

Runner Turned Trainer

Several. Think easy to obtain pre National Pokédex. My last run I took Scyther or Umbreon, can't remember which.
  15. L

Runner Turned Trainer

Wow, thank you for all the welcomes! I got busy studying and hadn't seen this thread for a while! Any votes/suggestions on which Pokémon I should take running tomorrow?
  16. L

Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes! char

Re: Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes! I've just barely started watching the first season of the TV series, and have been very pleasantly surprised by it. How are the movies, generally?
  17. L

Nintendo moves into the next dimension: 3DS in stores February 2011

Whoa, nice. I stand corrected. This thing could be AWESOME.
  18. L

Runner Turned Trainer

Hello everybody! I am completely new to Pokémon. Decided to try it out when I saw the Pokéwalker and wondered if it'd tie in nicely with my existing running routine (see video link in signature). So far the implementation of the Pokéwalker is a little rough, but the main game is so fun and...
  19. L

Global Link website reopens: Downtime exceeded previous expectations

What has the reception of this been so far - or is it too early to tell?
  20. L

Nintendo moves into the next dimension: 3DS in stores February 2011

I would be really stoked about the GameBoy Virtual Console, if not for having watched how the the Virtual Console on the Wii has played out. Sounded awesome at first, but it's slowly died out to the point where there are rarely any new releases, and some much hoped for classics have yet to be...
Back
Top Bottom