Search results for query: *

1. A

I've Returned

Yep, I have returned. I sincerely apologize for my hiatus, it was random and caused by an unfortunate YouTube addiction. I may not be on every day, but I'll try to be on as much as possible now! :)
  2. A

LG's Bizarre (But Good) Recipes

Yep, I now have a recipe thread! :D Before I start: No, it's not started yet, I have to do the introduction. Hold your horses!: Welcome to my recipe thread! You might find some of the recipes I make bizzare, but they taste really, really good! (Though that might vary between person to...
  3. A

LucarioGirl's Peanut Gallery of Art

Yep, me again. This time, with random stuff I drew. All I pretty much use for drawing is Paint and GIMP, in case of you're wondering. And also, I draw anime-style. And yes, I do requests. Now lets-a start!!!! Female Riolu Gijinka: Female Lucario Gijinka (With shading abuse)...
  4. A

_____, You Didn't Do Your Homework!

Got the idea for this game from another forum. Now I'm bringing it to BMGf!!! :D The rules are very simple. You begin with a random homework excuse (Make it outside the box and crazy - plain ol' classic excuses aren't that exciting and funny) Some examples so you can get the idea...
  5. A

What are you hearing right now?

^Thread title self-explanitory Right now, I hear my pet bird running around my keyboard and a plane flying over my house.
  6. A

What's your state/country's song?

Title says it all. My state has the awesomest song yet. It has two versions, even better. State lyrics: On, Wisconsin! On, Wisconsin! Grand old Badger State! We, your loyal sons and daughters, Hail thee, good and great. On, Wisconsin! On, Wisconsin! Champion of the right, "Forward"...
  7. A

X's, X's, everywhere!

Ever since Black & Whites release in the UK with the server overload, I keep seeing X's everywhere: in post smileys, where user's avatars are supposed to be, thread icons, New Thread options, etc. ad infinum. Is it because of the server overload? Or is it my laptop?
  8. A

In a World of My Own: Pictures from outside my window

Okay, first off a few reasons why they are taken from my window: 1: I don't have a camera 2: It's too cold up here in WI to take my laptop outside 3: If I brought my laptop outside, my paents would think I'm crazy Second off, the Cityscape prefix was chosen because other houses show up. Third...
  9. A

The most random goof-ups in Pokémon handbooks!

What is the most randomest goof-up in a Pokémon handbook you've read? I remember in the Pokémon Ultimate Handbook where they said that Zangoose was a "Car Ferret Pokémon" instead of a "Cat Ferret Pokémon" :XD2:
  10. A

WANTED: Lucario, needed urgently!!!!!!!!!!!

^Title partly says it all. Why? Well, I need to explain myself: Not only do I want one on my team, I also need it for the Solecean Town newspaper people. They want me to get a Lucario so that I can be in their newspaper. I accidentally accepted, and there's no turning back. I can't go to Iron...
  11. A

LucarioGirl's epic shop of sigs and avatars!

MY first shop ever! Anyways, welcome to..... (Oops... I forgot to mention that I also make banners!:sweatlol:) I make them using MS Paint and GIMP, in case if you're wondering how I get the cool effects. Here are some examples of my work: For signatures For avatars For...
  12. A

The Engrish game:Wheee hop yew have a goods thyme!

In this game, you post one or more funny Engrish pics from engrishfunny.com, and post them here. You have to rate the Engrish pic above from a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the funniest, 1 to being the corniest. I'll start: Click pic to see full size.
  13. A

Lucario in Wonderland

My school is doing Alice in Wonderland for a play this year, so I got an inspiration. Also, in school, I've been daydreaming about what Lucario, my favorite Pokemon, would be like in Wonderland. That's where this story comes from. The main character is a female Lucario named Alice, and she looks...
  14. A

Official BMGf Homework Tutor/Help Thread

Stuck with homework problems? Trying to study for the SAT? Having trouble with a certain subject? Struggling to study for a quiz? I decided to create this thread because some users who are in school (Like me) or in college might need help with school things. To get started, I'm asking for some...
  15. A

Sheer embarassment

I just found a tab on my profile that shows how many infractions I've gotten recently. I'm really embarassed at the thought of other users finding out that I recently got an infraction for violating the signature rule. Are other users able to view the Infraction tab on my profile?
  16. A

I'll draw awesome pics of Pokemon

I'm making some pics of certain Pokemon on Microsoft Paint. I've still got yet to go. I have to draw them, upload them on Tinypic, and upload them here. I'll update them when I finish them. And yes, I do requests. I'll keep you updated. I'm still working on a drawing of Mew. EDIT: Here it...
  17. A

Suggestion Being able to flag certain Social Groups

I want the Social Group "Tits or GTFO" and other sexist groups to be gone forever due to sexual content, but there is no flagging system for Social Groups. Bulbagarden staff, next time you update the site, add that feature to Social Groups.
  18. A

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

^Title says it all^ I went downstairs to get my pet lovebird to step up onto my finger. Plus, I petted her and told her that she was a cute and pretty bird and stuff like that :XD:
  19. A

Heya, everyone!

I'm the newest member here. I'm pretty expierienced with forums, since I've join a couple other forums in the past. Let me tell you about myself: Lucario is my fav Pokemon (My username gave it away :loopy:), and I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 6. And yes, I'm a girl (Again, my username...
Back
Top Bottom