• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

My Sprites

Hello everyone! These are most of (the ones I like!) the sprites that I have made. I would like to hear your opinions on my sprites of which is your favourite, least favourite, what I need to improve on and stuff like that. I'm only a beginner at spriting, but I hope that you can enjoy them...
  2. E

The Best Retorts to Insults

Do find that when someone makes fun of you, you have no idea what to say back? Then read these comebacks to help. Please, nothing racist because that ruins it. You can do "Yo Mama" jokes as well. Here's some I've heard before: Yo mama's so lazy she's got a remote control just to operate her...
  3. E

Grass sprite contest!

Similar to my other contests, send in a sprite and I'll judge it! It has to be a grass type pokemon. Look at my other contest threads for the rules. Deadline: 20th October GOOD LUCK!!!
  4. E

Fire sprite contest!

I'm sorry if there is already one like this, but I want to do all 3 starter types (fire, water and grass) in 3 threads. I've already done a water type contest so I still need to do a fire and grass so here is the fire one. The rule are simple. Make a sprite and send it in, but don't just...
  5. E

Hiya everbody!

Hello! How's everyone doing?
  6. E

Water sprite contest!

Make your own sprites and send them in! Don't edit a real pokemon and send it in, make your own water type. You can do splices though, what i meant to say was don't just edit the colour of a pokemon... Check out my other contests please? GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  7. E

Contest Bulbasaur vs the WORLD!!!

Who will win out of Bulbasaur and all the Pokemon in the WORLD?!! :unworthy::unworthy::unworthy::evil:
  8. E

Contest What is the best pokemon here?

Is it: Slaking, Arcanine, Gyarados, Tangrowth, Electivire, Mamoswine, Lucario, Drapion, Rhyperior, Togekiss, Gallade, Heracross, Tyranitar, Gengar, Dragonite, Weavile, Magnezone.
  9. E

How did the user above you die?

This is my first thread so it's probably terrible, but I hope you like it. Anyways, for my thread, how did the user above you die?
Back
Top Bottom