Search results for query: *

• Users: Chevrine
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Gender options

Let me preface this by saying that I'm VERY pleased and thankful that Bulbapedia is trying to be open and accepting of people other than cis males and cis females! The execution is just...a little weird, is all. I'm a returning user, haven't been here really in a while, and I went to...
  2. C

Some of my Pokemon art, as well as some monsters of my own~ (added Burgh!)

EDIT: Oh Arti/Burgh, u so fine. Also I hate drawing humans orz EDIT: Adding Acai, my Archeops :D Let's start with the most recent (and my favourite), Mewtwo. My favourite Pokemon and asdsahdfsag I get sick of drawing cutesie things, I really do. So I was pleased when this happened as...
  3. C

Uh...help with two OS on one computer

Ohhhhkaaayyy. So. I have this beastly custom-built computer that belonged to my father before he passed away. For the longest time I was accustomed to a crappy Dell Dimension 2400 running XP. This computer is way different. It has two hard drives: New Volume is the C: drive and Local Disk is...
  4. C

Why, hello there.

I've lurked for a verrrrrry long time, and I finally decided to register. Dunno how active I'll be in posting because I AM A MAJOR CREEPER or something, but anyway. HI. c:
Back
Top Bottom