Search results for query: *

1. H

Foreign and or Perfect IV ditto, pokerus

Yea ive been out the game for awhile. Need some of the aforementioned things. Ask me what you want in return and i'll see if i have or can obtain . will also accept them on gen IV
  2. H

Trying not to crawl back...

Thank you...i just needed to hear one sensible voice :).
  3. H

Trying not to crawl back...

in June my first love broke up with me in June before our 1 yr anniversary. She messed around with 3 other guys. Treated me like crap the whole time she had somebody else paying attention to her. Now that her reserves of drooling men are gone suddenly im Mr.wonderful again. Yesterday she...
  4. H

Im actually not a new member

But ive been gone so long ever since i lost my white version:conangry:....that i figured id better reintroduce myself to the new community lol
  5. H

What video games are you playing now?

Call of duty. Everyday. All day ^^v
  6. H

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat Eminem
  7. H

Shiny adamant Gible

it wouldnt happen to know curse would it? i love shiny curse/DD mons
  8. H

The Twilight realm; banners and sprites for you~

whoops i posted in the wrong shops xD idk how to delete a post....
  9. H

figments [fusions, banners, sketches and more] [CLOSED]

Re: figments [fusions, banners, sketches and more] {open} can you just recolor the eyes for me? the yellow bit of the eye id like to be white and the blue iris id like to be dark purple. THEN turned into a banner with this background with the word Rakim written in the upper left corner in...
  10. H

The Twilight realm; banners and sprites for you~

can you just recolor the eyes for me? the yellow bit of the eye id like to be white and the blue iris id like to be dark purple. THEN turned into a banner with this background with the word Rakim written in the upper left corner in some type of pretty cursive.
  11. H

Shiny adamant Gible

no thank you.
  12. H

Shiny adamant Gible

no not flawless. this is an actual BRED Gible with the egg move outrage potentially another shiny good natured egg move mon.
  13. H

Shiny adamant Gible

I actually offered this before but i realized i left it on my SS. now its on my white safely transferred.
  14. H

Gen V RNGr

A shiny Axew with egg moves.
  15. H

Gen V RNGr

Its been a highly controversial subject but due to the ffact your not inputting data into the system so its more of a asshole loophole(def of hacking) its majorly not considered hacking but some people feel (probly you) that since its not days worth of effort its not legit.
  16. H

Gen V RNGr

Well if you want a in depth explanation google it. but its using software to manipulate the odds of getting a shiny .
  17. H

Gen V RNGr

can anybody do it? id like to work out a deal.
  18. H

movie 13 english entei

Understandable. but due to my laziness i'll offer a RNGd shiny flawless bagon insteead. (naive)
  19. H

movie 13 english entei

nature: rash lvl: 100 caught: turnback cave(its on gen V so it says sinnoh but i transferred it from gen IV it said turnback cave) ball caught.........pokeball
  20. H

movie 13 english entei

Umbreon lvl 56 sassy nature curse wish payback protect giratina vulpix glaceon murkrow
Back
Top Bottom