• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ice Tyrant

The Zygarde forms (now with video footage!)

Not unless Zygarde 10% has an alternate ability. It's straight to Ubers for the entire Pokemon since from what I'm seeing this is basically not just Darmanitan-Z done right, but also being absolutely broken about it. Did nobody mention the drastic HP increase Zygarde 10% to Complete Forme goes...
  2. Ice Tyrant

Zygarde 10% Forme, Complete Forme revealed for Sun and Moon: Promotional videos aired at...

Good lord that HP stat! I thought modifications to Base HP outside of natural evolution was impossible!
  3. Ice Tyrant

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Predicting it now on the Sun and Moon Mascots while I still can; Sun's Mascot will be themed after a Lion, whereas Moon will be themed after a Rabbit.
  4. Ice Tyrant

TEEN: Truth and Ideals

I will admit I was actually rather nervous with continuing to post this story here because of the lack of comments. What's more bothering is that the following chapter below showcases a bit more Early Installment Weirdness than most of the other earlier chapters did. How so? If you didn't notice...
  5. Ice Tyrant

I've already got 31 chapters and a prologue uploaded elsewhere, and it's been over three hours since the last update, so here's Chapter 3.
  6. Ice Tyrant

Well as of writing it's been three hours so I can now re-post Chapter 2.
  7. Ice Tyrant

(Original publication date: 9/25/2014, at Fanfiction.net. Re-uploaded from an earlier attempt to post this story on this site due to some goofs on my part. I would also like to note that both the Prologue and Chapter 1 were written several months apart, and that Chapter 1 and the later to be...
  8. Ice Tyrant

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I do that and it only let me change the prefix before the actual title rather than the title itself.
  9. Ice Tyrant

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Can somebody remove my username from the end of the topic title here please? TEEN: - Truth and Ideals (Ice Tyrant's)
  10. Ice Tyrant

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Dead End Game from Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger:
  11. Ice Tyrant

My least favorite pokemon game

It no longer takes forever to save whenever you access the PC at any possible time, and you can use Pal Park as many times as you want with no limits. Aside from that and the Berry Pots, though, that's just about it when they're compared to D/P/Pt.
  12. Ice Tyrant

Which genearation has the BEST POKEMON DESIGNS?

I can't really say which Generation has the best designs. Basically I've noticed a recurring trend in that as the core series progresses to another handheld with better graphical capabilities, the designs get more and more complex in nature regarding what a Pokemon can look like, and the overall...
  13. Ice Tyrant

Your "YES!" moments

When playing Omega Ruby after the Elite Four with the intent of catching Groudon with an Adamant Nature at long last, and having initially KO'd Groudon the first time just for this rematch. I go in with Adamant Synchronize Gardevoir, the battle begins. I suddenly switch out to Blue Orb Kyogre...
  14. Ice Tyrant

My least favorite pokemon game

I've always made it clear that my least favorite Generation usually was Gen II. However, technically speaking, Gen IV is actually my least favorite. Why? There's a very simple reason for that. Diamond and Pearl, when they were first released, suffered from a severely slowed pace of gameplay...
  15. Ice Tyrant

Moves You Don't Get

Admittedly it's because it's already stupidly broken as it is, but why is Oblivion Wing only at 80 BP when it should be a tad bit higher in all honesty? Especially since it's one of Yveltal's primary moves but due it being Flying Type, doesn't get boosted by Dark Aura?
  16. Ice Tyrant

Speculation Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

Okay, so because nobody has been able to clarify this, how does Mega Evolution work (hear me out)... ... for Charizard and Mewtwo. Charizard and Mewtwo, as we all know by this point, are the only two Pokemon to have more than one Mega Evolution accessible. Is there any possible way to...
  17. Ice Tyrant

What video games are you playing now?

LEGO Jurassic World, the 3DS Version of it that is. Not as bad as I was initially thinking it would be in comparison to the console or PC versions.
  18. Ice Tyrant

CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core, an

Re: CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core Show me the money and bow before me, subjects. I have made my prediction before and I couldn't have been any more right than what we're seeing here.
Back
Top Bottom