• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

What have you gotten in a Booster Pack?

I have (from Undaunted) Prime Houndoom, Prime Scizor, Prime Slowking, 2 Kyogre and Groudon top half, 1 bottom half and top half of Rayquaza and Deoxys. I got the top half of Kyogre and Groudon in my first booster pack.
  2. T

(IV'd) Beldum (Round 2) and Feebas (void)

Re: (IV'd) Beldum and Eevees Could I please have #20 Beldum?
  3. T

Wanted: Kanto and Johto Starters

I can give you all the starters you are after. There aren't any Pokemon I want in return.
  4. T

Celebi, Jirachi and Babies

Re: 3 Celebi, Jirachi and Babies My FC is 2064 2850 8934. See you in the room.
  5. T

Re: 3 Celebi, Jirachi and Babies Sorry, I already have a shiny Vulpix. I'd happily trade for the TRU Shaymin and Shiny Dialga. That would be great.
  6. T

Re: 3 Celebi, Jirachi and Babies I'll give you both for the shiny Rhyhorn. My FC is for HG below.
  7. T

Re: 3 Celebi, Jirachi and Babies I'd happily accept the Shaymin. I'm fine with any Pokemon that you'd like to offer for a Charmander. I have many so I'm not bothered by what I get for one.
  8. T

Re: Offering: Events and Others Sorry, I don't how to calculate IVs. I no longer have the Mew. The Celebi are both from the colosseum disc. One Jirachi is Wishmkr and the other is SMR2010.
  9. T

Re: Offering: Events and Others The Celebi is from the colosseum disc.
  10. T

Re: Offering: Events and Others Thank you for the offers. Please check your inboxes.
  11. T

Jirachi (UT) (SMR2010) Lv. 5 Nature: Careful Celebi (UT) (Colosseum disc) Lv. 10 Nature: Serious Below are all Lv. 1 3 Piplup, 2 Magby, 2 Ralts, 6 Charmander, 4 Cyndaquil, 3 Vulpix, 5 Totodile, 6 Torchic, 2 Squirtle, 3 Igglybuff and 5 Treeko. I'd like events I don't have (Arceus...
  12. T

Offering: [Closed]

Re: Offering: Random pokemon Thank you!
  13. T

Re: Offering: Random pokemon I have a Starly, Budew and a Chingling. Would that be fine?
  14. T

Re: Offering: Random pokemon I can trade multiple normal pokemon. Which ones are you after?
  15. T

Re: Offering: Random pokemon I'd like the Manaphy. I have an untouched Jirachi SMR2010 Lv. 5, a Wishmkr Jirachi Lv. 100, a Mystry Mew Lv. 56, most starters (no Bulbasaur, Mudkip or Turtwig) and many more. None of them are shiny, sorry.
  16. T

What pokémon is a "Must Have"?

I always have Luxray if I play Platinum. I absolutely adore him. Also, Eevee. Mostly because of the range of evolutions.
  17. T

Favorite PokeBall..

I love the Ultra Ball, Heal Ball and the Timer Ball. All good and handy to have in my bag.
  18. T

Your favourite Pokémon game?

When I was little I loved Crystal. Now I love HeartGold but I'm starting to really enjoy playing Platinum.
  19. T

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

I evolve pokemon only to fill my pokedex but I never get a moonstone for a Clefairy or Jigglypuff I'm training. They're just not as cute after evolving.
  20. T

How are you romanizing the new Japanese names?

I'm just waiting until their english names are released. If I learn any of the Japanese names, I'll only refer to them as that and confuse people I talk to.
Back
Top Bottom