• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: metalamor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

The "Is This REALLY Useless?" Thread

So, playing back through Black 2 and, as a rule, I have to catch every Pokemon in an area when I re-play a game. Searching for Dunsparce, getting ready to give up and move on because it is literally the most useless Pokemon ever. It doesn't even evolve into anything to make it worthwhile. Has...
  2. M

Your Mind=Blown Moments in the Games

Anyone playing the game every went through and realized something mind-blowing, even if it was just a conspiracy theory? Like the War in Kanto theory. Playing HG/SS and one of the little townspeople in Ecruteak mentioned re-building the Burned Tower so that "there will be two towers again."...
  3. M

The Next Sets of Legendaries

Dragons are one of the most dominant types of legendary. Okay. They're mystical and ultra-powerful and rare, we get it. Then there are the birds...cool enough. Ho-oh is my favorite legendary. And the cats (I refuse to call them dogs). Nice. Then all the psychic-types. Okay, psychic is a...
  4. M

Pokemon You Objectively Know Are Good, But...

I started a thread about how, although I know the Dragon-type is the best type objectively I just don't like it. What about individual Pokemon? Are there some Pokemon you know are great, but you just can't bring yourself to use them for whatever reason? (Excluding legendaries, since many...
  5. M

Does Anyone Else Think Dragons Are Overrated?

Yes, they're statistically the best type but I've never liked them. It's not that they take too long to evolve, either, because I love Tyranitar and it evolves along the same lines as Dragonite. But dragons don't fit into my style, because dragons are only super effective against other dragons...
  6. M

Anyone Get Nostalgic Over the Difficulties of the First Two Generations?

Like, I've bookmarked Bulbapedia to get through my recent games when I didn't have Internet when I had my first games. Anyone remember when you had to actually interact with your friends to trade? :P How about when all the "how-tos" were word of mouth? Like your friend heard how to catch the...
  7. M

Making an Official Style of Pokemon RP

Okay, I'm usually in the video games forum because the video games are the only thing I really do much of when it comes to Pokemon (Pokemon, the Sims, and Mario are pretty much the only video games I like to play so they each get played quite a bit xD). A lot of people want a Pokemon RPG video...
  8. M

Am I Crazy Or...

Am I crazy, or are the Gen V pokemon way easier to level up than previous generations? I played through the first two generations as a kid and barely scraped by level-wise, but by the time I made it to the Pokemon League in White 2 my 'Mons (as I call them) were in their mid-50s. And I was...
  9. M

How about a Pokemon RPG?

Okay, so I'm sure almost everybody has wanted an open-world Pokemon RPG for console or PC. So let's start a threat to talk about what would make the best Pokemon game EVAR :) I'm going to start with the basic outline of what I want...very badly, I may add x/ It will be something like the Sims...
  10. M

Signature Moves

Everybody knows about signature moves: moves only one pokemon can learn. However, me being the reality freak I am, I always wanted moves that seemed especially suited to a pokemon to be especially powerful. Like Nidoking. Idr what the later pokedexs say, but I remember the Gen I pokedex...
  11. M

Contest Aggron v. Tyranitar

My friends and I recently got into a debate about Aggron versus Tyranitar. We reached the consensus that as rock/steel and rock/dark tyrannosaurs, they were meant to be rivals. I vote Tyrannitar. Higher base stats, plus a larger moveset. It's pseudo-legendary and pseudo-dragon. Its rock is...
  12. M

Has Anyone Else Ever Thought of New Pokemon?

So earlier I was going through my old writing because I had to submit samples to get into a class...anyway, among them I found a cache of old drawings a friend and I had made when we were like, nine, all of new pokemon we'd thought of (and made into notebook-paper pokemon cards xD) They were...
  13. M

Type Alignment Questions

So the type alignments--we all know them, of course. And most of them make perfect sense. Water puts out fires, birds eat bugs, etc. But has anyone ever wondered why some type alignments exist? Like... Why the heck is poison weak against psychic? How does that make sense? Why is dragon...
Back
Top Bottom