Search results for query: *

1. T

Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 12/08/11)

Re: Troggy's Burninated Village (Now Open) I'm interested in shiny Relicanth and/or shiny Drifloon. I have: [151] Mew Lax | ø | Synchronize [Japanese name] 50716 | Hoenn | May 23, 2008 118/130/123/96/118 Psychic|Transform|Mega Punch|Metronome [151] Mew Careful | ø | Synchronize...
  2. T

Male vs. Female

I forgot about the form differences in opposite genders. ^.^
  3. T

Random Messages #Seven

Green dick is better than blue dick!
  4. T

How do you post pics. without links?

Are you trying to post images with the BB code? It's easy. Post with , and not [noparse][noparse] BB Code is fun. :-) Edit: what the hell happened here?
  5. T

Fawkes' Den Now closed ^_~

Re: Fawkes' Den - now with tribal avatars Can I have a transparent tribal set of Bastiodon, Magnemite, and Metang?
  6. T

Toys 'R' Us reveals American Black and White pre-order bonus: Reshiram and Zekrom wal

Re: Toys 'R' Us reveals American Black and White pre-order bonus: Reshiram and Zekrom Darn, the Toys 'R' Us near me closed up years ago. Sadly, no bonus for me. :-(
  7. T

What's the biggest stat increase you've ever seen on level-up?

Re: Largest stat gain in a single level for you? I got like a +10 health with a Blissey. Dayum!
  8. T

If the anime were to reboot or just finish for good how would you want it to end?

What needs to happen, is there needs to be a special feature episode/movie; lasting for 1-2 hours. It has Ash beating the final champion of god-knows-what region he's in. Ash needs to GET A GIRL. So somewhere in the episode he can get slightly into it with one of the female characters...
  9. T

Rules Signature Rule Update

Is mine good?
  10. T

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! Kyogre's eyes look like he is sad, or depressed. But that's the way they made him. :crush:
  11. T

did anybody talk about N's full name here?

Hmm, that's great to know. Now I'll have an idea of the rival I have to face. Although his name may be translated into something else.
  12. T

grab the mew!

I guess it's time to pull out the old DS?
  13. T

you can call me slow

But I'm awesome! "Realm of Disonia" Disonia = Disown ya :cool:
  14. T

Song lolz

Hey guys! I had a brilliant, and at the same time stupid idea occur to me. Why don't we make a thread where people post funny lyrics/song titles and give it a try? So this thread was born! I'll start (Hilghlight in red what is the funny part) Rape me - Nirvana
  15. T

What number user are you?

Why is this here? Anyways, I am member #43190, here at BMGf. EDIT: OOPS, I THOUGHT THIS WAS IN REAL WORLD. :P
  16. T

What's your astrological sign?

I hadn't realised that you had ASCII characters for each of them: ♐
  17. T

The Banned Game

Banned because this computer can only see pictures that are posted on Imageshack. :cool:
  18. T

Male vs. Female

I am bumping to keep discussion going.
  19. T

IW's Supersprites (Closed for now, back after a long time!!!)

Re: IW's Supersprites (Retro-Devamps added! See latest posts!) Can I have a retro devamp of Bastiodon? That is so amazing! :D
  20. T

Most adorable fully-evolved Pokemon?

Politoed has my vote, because of its huge cute eyes.
Back
Top Bottom