• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Tripleton
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

you can call me slow

But I'm awesome! "Realm of Disonia" Disonia = Disown ya :cool:
  2. T

Song lolz

Hey guys! I had a brilliant, and at the same time stupid idea occur to me. Why don't we make a thread where people post funny lyrics/song titles and give it a try? So this thread was born! I'll start (Hilghlight in red what is the funny part) Rape me - Nirvana
  3. T

Black Friday

The day after Thanksgiving. What do you guys have planned for today?
  4. T

Would you guys kindly help me?

By commenting in this blog? http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blog.php?b=20594
  5. T

Calculate your time posting in these forums!

It's honestly, very easy. Just take your total amount of posts, and divide it by your PPD(Posts Per Day), which you can find on your profile, and bam, you have an accurate number on how many days you have stayed loyal to Bulbagarden. :-p
  6. T

Name Thread! (Poll)(Ends Sat. Nov. 20, 2010)

Which name do you prefer that I roll with? I've narrowed selection to 4 names. Tell me which would be best. •Galactus Prime •Maximus Prime •Starfish Prime •Galactus If you all would PLEASE post your choice, and/or vote in my poll. I'm taking votes until Saturday, November 20...
  7. T

Shoop Da Whoop Game

I just thought of this! :-) Basically you play this by stating a phrase that would provoke anger or shock. Example: Jim, you're fired! Wha-what?!! *Shoop Da Whoops* BAAAAH! Alternative to phrase, would be to have a conversation or agruement, and end it with a bang! (In this case a...
  8. T

Galactus's Sig/Banner Shop

Hello all, and welcome to Galactus' Sig/Banner Shop I am coming to you with neon, shoop da whoop, and bold banners. ATTENTION: If a banner's dimensions are 575x160, please do not include any other text or images. This is for your own sake. History Spread the joy! Feel free...
  9. T

This confuses me...

How come whenever a male gets an erection (boner), almost any girl that you think of from school/other places interests you. It happens to me on plenty of occasions, and then it wears off, and I have no clue what just happened. Can anybody fill me in?
  10. T

Does this look simmilar to...

Does the landmass shown in the upper section of this poster, resemble Eastern Asia to you? Please explain your thoughts.
  11. T

Contest Arceus vs. Kyurem

VS. Which one would win in a battle? Which has the best stats/typing/movepool? Which looks cooler design-wise? Which do you like better altogether?
  12. T

Male vs. Female

When your out in the wild, or even hatching a pokemon egg, do you secretly hope that the pokemon that will appear is either 'male' or 'female'? Another example, is your pokemon team pre-dominantly male, or female? Discuss, explain.
  13. T

Please explain to me why...

Bug type moves are super effective against Dark, and Psychic.
  14. T

Image Help

I've gotten me an image, would somebody please edit this GIF so that is keeps its dimensions and its animation? I would like a border around it, but have no idea as to how I edit a GIF image
  15. T

Why can't I get this Forums Avatar to work?

I'm trying to get thi image as my avatar, but it is resized to 100 x 100 and is no longer animated. What am I doing wrong?
  16. T

BB Code

I need help with some BB Code. (If you can link me, or quote me to it, that would help a lot) I need to find the BB Code that slashes a straight line through text, as if you were marking it out. If you can help, please PM or post a Visitor Message me. Thank you!
  17. T

What career choice are you interested in?

I'm curious to know what you want to do when you graduate from High School/College. If you would, post what job title you want to do. If you already are working, tell me what your job is. And if you have a part-time trying to get a full-time, include that too. Now, here's what I want...
  18. T

The Most Funniest Introduction Joke

Self-explanatory. But I'll fill you in. Challenge: •Create your own original joke to say to new members joining Rules: •Please be appropriate. We do have some very young members. Go for it!
  19. T

Vag Bubbles?

>>CLICK HERE<< Please tell me that you lol'd
  20. T

What pokémon is a "Must Have"?

What pokémon would you do anything for, to evolve or breed a certain pokémon. What pokémon do you think is worth the effort and work gone through to get it. Ex. Raising a Beldum from level 1 to get Metagross Give me a pokémon that you have/want to have that you would raise from level 1.
Back
Top Bottom