Search results for query: *

• Users: Zoku
  • Order by date
  1. Z

What would Pokemon Snap 2 be like?

Pokémon Snap 2? Nintendo recently announced plans for a 3DS and Wii title for the Pokémon series. I have numerous ideas of what the 3DS title could be, but my point in writing this topic concerns the Wii title. Again, it could be many things... a new Pokémon Stadium type of game, a Pikachu's...
  2. Z

HonorShipping Fans [Morty/Falkner]

This ex-lurker thanks you~ :3 Psh, you and me both. ¦D I'm better at drawing animals. If I hadn't seen the fourth one before, I'm sure that would have been my favourite too. :3 The lineart is so cleannn... -sparkle-
  3. Z

-runs in, fashionably late- HAI.

Believe me, it is. :c My friend's tablet doesn't work on my laptop either. I've been doodling like crazy on paper. D: Wha? XD Creepy? -ledumb-
  4. Z

Ohhh, I see. c: I have one but I'm not active with art. 3: No tablet and no scanner. -sob- http://zoku-chan.deviantart.com/ Oh gahhh, I admire you, using a mouse to draw... D:...
  5. Z

HonorShipping Fans [Morty/Falkner]

Agagagag, I'm just in love with the first one! -soppyromanticandsheknowsitbawww-
  6. Z

Thanks! c: No idea, but it's cutecusit'shonorshippingcough. <:3 Oh? :3 Have a dA? I'm not an active artist currently, because my tablet's all the way in England at home. :x
  7. Z

Locked thread cleanup.

Re: Wriggling Grass? Ah, I see! Thanks a lot, guys!
  8. Z

Locked thread cleanup.

Wriggling Grass? Not sure if this is the right section, but here goes. Playing Pokémon White on a DS emulator. I was walking along route 5, bumping into the usual mons there, like Chillarmy, when I noticed a patch of grass wriggling. Curious, I stepped into it and Tabunne (the pink, almost...
  9. Z

I like to tell myself no, since it's an old meme and I've had enough spam on dA... yet, whenever I see one, I always find that Mudkip inserting thoughts into my brain. 'so i herd u liek me 8)' orz IKNOWYOU! 8D -cough- I-I mean, hallo, thanks for the welcome! ¦ )
  10. Z

I know. XD; I was referring to myself when I said yaoi girl. D: Oh, awesome! What sort of stuff? :3
  11. Z

Again, thanks for all the new posts, I didn't think I'd get such a warm welcome! <3 -feels special- Oh? That makes two of us out of the norm then, right? XD Since right now, I'm a Brit living in Finland. My location's UK because living in Finland is temporary. Aww... D: I'm definitely a...
  12. Z

Thank you for all the nice posts! <3
  13. Z

I'm not sure why I love it, I just do. XD It's super cute and I liked it from day 1. Thanks for dropping by my thread. c:
  14. Z

Thanks all! ♥ Yesss, it's like my life fff. XD And hey, you're Finnish? Even though I'm British, I'm sorta living in Finland currently. XD -proud Fazer addict-
  15. Z

So I've like... been on this forum for almost a week? And lurked even longer, so I should proooobably post an introduction. 8| Hai. I'm Zoku. I like Pokymanz, especially Morty/Falkner. Yes, as a yaoi. B) Roleplayingz, reading/writing, drawing, blogging, meeting friends with similar interests...
  16. Z

Did you use the Wireless Adapter?

Oh man, yes I did. XD Once, me and my friend managed to get them to connect with me hanging out of my bathroom and her out her bedroom. Both on the red connectability, but we must have been a good 10/20 feet apart. So awesomeee~
  17. Z

Do you find it hard to play the old games?

IMO, definitely. There's something magical about the Gen I games, I still enjoy them, even with the newer games. Sometimes, I wonder if I even enjoy the older games more, even without all the additions. D:
  18. Z

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Dragonite on Pokémon Yellow. Took for-facking-ever, and then I stupidly restarted my game one day after years of not playing it... -sob-
  19. Z

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

Playing Pokémon Yellow, I found a wild Squirtle in the grass near the Pokémon League. I completely flipped (since Squirtle is my favourite!) but I had no Poké Balls to catch it. Extremely disappointed, I went off to a Mart, figuring I should probably stock up on Balls, and then wandered into...
  20. Z

i just got a charizard card!

Definitely. That card was rare even when it first came out. :0 Nice one~
Back
Top Bottom