Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Yeah I'm not seeing Floette in this. It definitely looks like Ariados.
  2. Dizzard

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

The game only being set in Lumiose City isn't too concerning to me. I don't think it'll have an impact on how good the game is. I mean we have games like GTA or Yakuza that are always set within one city, so it can work, we just don't have anything to compare this to within the Pokemon series. I...
  3. Dizzard

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I think you could watch it, it didn't reveal anything all that interesting. It definitely feels more like a promotional trailer than one revealing anything significant.
  4. Dizzard

Finished the story yesterday, so now I'm catching the loyal three (already caught Munkidori) and then filling up the pokedex to do the photographer side quest. Also, the first Poltchageist I caught was the "Artisan" form. I don't know if it's easier to get the rare form now but I'm pretty sure...
  5. Dizzard

Does anyone know what the level range for the Teal Mask DLC is? If you started fresh, what level were your team at the end of it? I haven't bought the DLC yet, I'm still wondering what it will be like if I start a new save file (I want to avoid levels being scaled up) and went to Kitakami as...
  6. Dizzard

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Apparently this is the 200 Pokemon in the Kitakami dex: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F45hO-5WEAEuPoN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 It has new pokedex images even for Pokémon that were already in the base game. Interestingly, Teddiursa and Ursaring aren't here. I wonder if that means this Ursaluna...
  7. Dizzard

I mean, with that theory the paradox pokemon are "dream manifestations" but they're still real and can be interacted with. It's possible that the powers are more about altering reality than it is "dream manifestation". I think one implies more "realness" over the other. So the "time machine"...
  8. Dizzard

I think at this point it's pretty clear that the battle gimmicks won't stick around. (and if they do it might just be for one gen) Personally it's at least part of the reason I find it hard to care about battle forms, knowing that they're not going to matter a gen from now anyway. (I think I...
  9. Dizzard

I've never been that fond of Duraludon...and this evolution doesn't really change much....but I will admit I like the evolution a bit more than the original. I like Dipplin but then I already liked Applin and this isn't all that different. It does feel more like a regional variant than an...
  10. Dizzard

Yeah. I wonder if Dipplin will evolve again....I know there have been some small Pokemon that were final evolutions....but Dipplin looks very small and definitely feels like it still has somewhere to go.
  11. Dizzard

New evolutions for Galar Pokemon was not something on my bingo card list. Sort of feel like it's a little early to be touching gen 8 Pokemon but I'm not really complaining either. I hope this means we'll get some more new evolutions for gen 6/7 Pokemon too. (and honestly I feel like gen 4 is...
  12. Dizzard

I thought the dog was a buff Sprigatito at first. :ROFLMAO: I like the new bird Pokemon. Not so sure on the other two yet. The monkey looks like it jumped straight out of Yokai Watch.
  13. Dizzard

I got so excited when I saw Zebstrika was coming back and it's not even one of my favourite Pokemon. :LOL: Feeling kinda "eh" on the paradox Suicune/Virizion but I love the designs of the new legendary Pokemon (Ogerpon and Terapogos) coming with the expansion pass. I feel like there are other...
  14. Dizzard

I don't see how it makes much difference, it's not like they'd be announcing dlc it would just be a trailer showing off Pokemon we already know about. It's not that significant. Besides, they already got hounded by hate comments and dislikes after Dexit so I'm not sure if it would really affect...
  15. Dizzard

What was your first Shiny Pokémon in SV?

Early on in my playthrough I encountered and caught a shiny Skiddo. Nothing since then.
  16. Dizzard

It's a small detail but I thought it was pretty cool. In Sword/Shield when Eiscue's ice head broke it would grow back off screen but in Scarlet/Violet they added an animation of it growing back at the end of the battle: Cool details in Scarlet and violet...
  17. Dizzard

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Plus it would make the ending kind of weird (and low key kind of a downer) considering...
  18. Dizzard

I feel like I had a Pokemon get upset once when I was washing them but they only got upset once and never again after that. Maybe it has to do with if you're doing it for too long or maybe Pokemon you have low friendship with are more likely to get upset? I haven't used the picnic feature...
  19. Dizzard

Are Scarlet and Violet the worst Pokemon games?

From a performance standpoint, sure... but from every other angle I think it's a very solid Pokemon game. I've had a lot of fun exploring the open world. I think the characters and story are the strongest Pokemon has ever been. (better than gen 5 imo) It's not one of my favourite gens for...
Back
Top Bottom