Search results for query: *

1. GengarEatBanana

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread! ~ List of other Claim threads ~ Pokémon * Characters * Trainer Classes * Moves * Abilities * Items Welcome to the first of the new Pokemon World Claim Threads! These threads are for showing off your love for a certain Pokemon, move or item depending on...
  2. GengarEatBanana

WANT: DW Females

Hi there, I'm looking for some DW females. - Gligar - Dratini (accidently gave my last female away) :/ - Abra - Lickitung - Any other DW female (check with me on this one because I'll need to know what Pokemon you're offering) I'd actually also like an UT Timid Latios if anyone offers one. In...
  3. GengarEatBanana

Looking for Snorlax/Turtwig/Slowpoke with the move Curse

Hi there guys, I'm GengarEatBanana and I'm looking for either a Snorlax with the move Curse or a Turtwig or Slowpoke with the move Curse which I can then breed to a Snorlax. As such I am only looking for Male Pokemon. I cannot offer much, however I have Dream World Dratini's in stock and...
  4. GengarEatBanana

Wanting some items, offering items and Pokemon in return!

Hey there guys, I'm looking to get my hands on some items. I had all these in Gen. IV but now I need them in my Pokemon White version. These items include: -Life Orb (or two) -Choice Band/Specs/Scarf -Air Balloon -Power Items (I only need the ones that you use for Defence, Sp.Attack and...
  5. GengarEatBanana

Wanting: Female DW Abra and Eevee

Hi guys, I'm trying to get a female DW Abra and Eevee. I'm not fussed about natures or IV's (however the better they are the happier I am) and moves aren't a priority. However I do need them to be female in order to keep the DW ability when I breed them. I'm offering items that include the...
  6. GengarEatBanana

Looking for a few DW female Pokemon

Hi there. I'm looking for a few DW female Pokemon, specifically Dratini, Poliwag and Vulpix. As long as it's female I'm happy, but if it's a good natured male I'll be fine. I'll be happy if you want to trade me any other DW females, but those are my main wants. I'm not picky about IV's as I will...
  7. GengarEatBanana

RMT: 5th gen. UU Rain team for PO

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me with my UU Rain team for Pokemon Online (PO). I've had reasonable success with it, but I really need some help with the team. This is where your input comes in! Please feel free to make suggestions, however please give reason. I picked a Rain team...
  8. GengarEatBanana

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia - The End... (12/9/11)

It’s the dawn of a new day and Willy the janitors up early, getting some cleaning done before the kids arrive for school. He’s quietly sweeping some leaves from the Schools front porch when he looks up and listens. Something’s not right. After listening for a few more seconds he resigns to...
  9. GengarEatBanana

RMT: PO Gen V UU

Hey there, and I'm here to present my Gen V UU team. I wanted to use a method of doing as much damage via different Pokemon and taking out counters before sweeping with a strong physical or special Pokemon. With this team I got to 288 on the PO ladder (I saved the picture as it's the best...
  10. GengarEatBanana

Question the Popular Responses!

At my time at Bulbagarden, and via browsing on other Pokemon related forums, I've come across many assumptions. Popular responses to in-game related things, e.g. Hoenn has little to nothing to do Post-Elite 4. Well, I've made this thread to question those popular assumptions, whether it be in...
  11. GengarEatBanana

Mafia Pokemon Anime Mafia: Closed due to Inactivity

The lonely Zigzagoon snuck into the back alley of Saffron City, brushing aside garbage as it looked for some thrown away food. It brushed through the trash, scaring off a Trubbish and loosening some of the old rubbish, dropping it down to the twilight covered street. One note, carelessly...
  12. GengarEatBanana

Nuzlocke: Heartgold challenge!

Well, this is the nuzloche comic I drew. I know it's kinda crappy, but I did it for fun :P I put it here as it's kinda artwork, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I used all the simple rules for maximum enjoyement: -If a Pokemon dies, IT DIES! -Only may catch first Pokemon of each route...
  13. GengarEatBanana

Name Changes Thread

I was just wondering if it was possible to make a name changing thread, which detailed all the name changes that happened over the course of the past day or week. I'm suggesting this because I find it very annoying when I'm trying to find a specific person who's not on my friend list and can't...
  14. GengarEatBanana

Sometimes I just wonder...

Sometimes I just wonder... Why games are awesome one second and boring the next? Like Mario Kart. Straight after you beat the game it sucks unless it's two or more players. It's just the same old repetitive racing game. Even Pokemon isn't an exception, and I hope I don't get harassed for...
  15. GengarEatBanana

The POGL Official Announcment

NOTE: This thread has been approved by a mod (Sublime). Please read it fully through as it contains very important information. Hello fellow Bulbagardeners, and welcome to a very important message. This includes good and bad information, but information that will nonetheless be very important...
  16. GengarEatBanana

I'm a little confused?

Well I've been here a while, and just to tell you I'm not introducing myself. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but I didn't see anywhere else to post this. I just wanted to know if there was going to be any Easter holiday competitions? Thanks for all help, =)
  17. GengarEatBanana

The Pokemon Online Gym Challenge!

Welcome to the current Pokémon Online (PO) Gym League! My name is GengarEatBanana, and I am the head of this gym league. If you have any questions, queries or comments, I’m your guy. Essentially this is a competitive gym league, like in the games. You must beat all eight gyms before you...
  18. GengarEatBanana

GengarEatBanana's Banner & Sig. Emporium

Hi there, and welcome to my Banner and Signature shop. I'm not the most talented, and if you want a super high quality awesome siganture go to someone like Blazaking EX, but I try my hardest and usually get orders back quickly. I'm only just beginning with Banners, but I've done a few...
  19. GengarEatBanana

Loneliness for the Unknown

The story of Thomas Oak is relatively unknown. Thomas was a nice boy, and loved Pokémon. He had a way of communicating with them that no-one could understand, something that was passed to his brother too. People in those days didn’t really understand that eventually Pokémon would become...
  20. GengarEatBanana

Is Ash getting younger?

I was looking through the Episode pictures for the new Best Wishes episode on Serebii when I saw Ash's face. Jeez, it looks like he's ageing backwards! Has he ever looked this young? He used to look about 10 - 12. Now he's about 8. What happened?
Back
Top Bottom