Search results for query: *

• Users: Talel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

wanted: these items/pokémons

Okay I need the following items/pokémons -light ball -leftovers -all the fossils (or the pokémon from it) -the following ditto's with natures (doesn't matter what iv's) impish, bold, timid, jolly, adamant -any pokémon with synchronize with the following natures impish, bold, timid, jolly...
  2. T

Wanted: the following pokémon

Okay, I want the following pokémon: Timid Ditto 31/X/31/31/31/31 Jolly Ditto 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Beldum 31/31/31/X/31/31 these three must be legit.
  3. T

WANTED: any timid pokémon with synchronize

Okay, so I'm searching for an abra(or any evolution of it)/natu/xatu/ralts(or any evolution of it)/espeon/umbreon. It needs to have an timid nature. FC = 4125-7728-7933
  4. T

Wanted: Turtwig/Chikorita/One of the Crown Dogs

Okay so basically I am looking for a turtwig, chikorita and one of the crown dogs from the movie. I got a lot of good pokémon, legendary pokémon (not the event ones) and I got all the other starters except these two so if you wanted to make a starter swap :-D. My friend code: 4125-7728-7933 [HG]
  5. T

Wanted: Latias

Looking for a Latias with a timid nature and atleast 21 Iv in each stat. I don't want any hacked pokémon. I am willing to trade one of the following Pokémon: -any of the starter pokémons (all legit, I can make them any nature you want (hail ditto's)) -a dratini (with 31 attack iv and any...
Back
Top Bottom