Search results for query: *

1. D

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

like to make people think
  2. D

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread hey pokemon co. if your listening since you are already screwing around with typeing why don't you make the weaknesses make a little more sense steel resists darkness because why.poison resists bug but isn't strong against it. water...
  3. D

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread *facepalm* that's not what i meant but that was so bad it made me laugh
  4. D

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread it's not that i mind xerneas being a fairy as a matter of fact i think it would be cool too have a box mascot be a type introduced in the same gen! that has never been done before. the problem is i love dragons and X is my favorite...
  5. D

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread i'm afraid that now that they have revealed fairy type that they are going to make xerneas fairy type and and yveltal dragon type in which case i'm gona have to switch my pre order. :(
  6. D

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

normally i'm on top of things pokemon wise but on this thread i keep hearing that dark types are weak against fairy types. i haven't seen this in any of my sources. are you guys sure it's true? if so can i have a souce please?
  7. D

so you don't think there is anything vaguely mystical about a walking rose bush? also poison type sucks from a strategic standpoint. and last time i checked roses aren't poisonous people even eat their petals! i think you just like being negative :P
  8. D

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread it's kind of stupid how the pokemon website still refers to mewtwo's new form in a way that implies that it isn't mewtwo's new form even though corocoro spilled the beans months ago.
  9. D

in European myth and legend there actually was a kind of dragon called the fairy dragon. they looked like scaly dragonflies with dragonflies' eyes and were the size of a small hawk supposedly
  10. D

i told you guys that it was the only new type that i could not scientifically debunk but i didn't think that the pokemon company was actually going to use it.
  11. D

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? if you paid attention i never said anything about changing pokemon to fairy type i just implied the the developers seem to like fairies
  12. D

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? i didn't think that rotom's alternate forms types change really caused any issue with game play between generations.
  13. D

Custom Trainer Sprites (Comments more than welcomed!)

do you do requests?
  14. D

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? agreed
  15. D

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? i know that but i thought the differance between the two cases would be obvious changing a type like normal which has no strengths 1 weakness and 1 negation into a type that can't be anything but completely different is different than adding a type to...
  16. D

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? i have heard several theories some hold credence a lot of them however don't. for instance plasma disregarding the obvious reasons plasma is not actually a type of energy it is a form of matter sometimes called the fourth form of matter plasma occurs...
  17. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

remember those party sprites from Gen1 and Gen2 yeah remember those party sprites from the first three games why doesn't anyone have any records of them there aren't any pics of them on the web you can't find em with google they aren't on bulbapedia and noone seems to know about em. where did...
  18. D

color against taste

what is your favorite color pick one of: blue red green yellow pink purple brown what is your favorite taste pick one of: spicy savory dry bitter sour salty sweet
  19. D

The Vending Machine!

out comes anon military team *inserts pikachu* ninjaed
  20. D

How Many Zelda Games Have You Played?

lets see um the legend of zelda-thats 1 zelda II adventure of link-2 link to the past-3 ocarina of time-4 majora's mask-5 oracle of ages-6 oracle of seasons-7 wind waker-8 fourswords adventures-9 minish cap-10 twilight princess-11 and im trying to get all the others
Back
Top Bottom