Search results for query: *

1. C

Post your favorite Pokemon anime quotes!

From Like It or Lup It James: I'm not a fruit! No matter what anyone else says!
  2. C

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

The design was that it would treat earth/dirt like water. In other words, instead of wallowing in water, it wallows in sand. I think its creative irony I have to agree. WTF? There are other Pokemon who seem like they should be part psychic. Noctowl anyone?
  3. C

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1992 I was sitting in my Calculus 202 lecture when somehow before class started our group started talking about Pokemon. Plus, everyone still played it, and those who don't play the new ones said they still pick up their old versions from time to time. Pokemon is not a fad, its a culture.
  4. C

How many Eeveelutions will there be when it's all said and done?

Personally I think they're done with making Eeveelutions. They have covered all of the "element"-based types. I just can't see them making more...
  5. C

Your Pokemon Career

Finally, something original. :XD2: I'd be a Pokemon researcher who develops trainer items such as more advanced Potions and Dire Hits. I'd use my Voltorb and Metagross to help me in my projects. Eh, I'd be a hobbyist trainer too.:ksmile:
  6. C

Does Anybody Else like Nosepass?

I'm a nosepass fan as well. Something about it is just... fascinating.
  7. C

On the Origin of Species: Nosepass and Probopass: Investigating the inspirations behi

Re: On the Origin of Species: Nosepass and Probopass: Investigating the inspirations I was waiting for your next article, and Monday I was thinking, "I wonder if he/she will do Nosepass..." I look the next day, Holy Crap! I am an Alakazam! Meh, I thought it was funny...
  8. C

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

I'm going with mijumaru, mainly because of the unusually high number of fire and steel types in this generation.:bounce:
  9. C

What PokeMon do you resemble most?

I think I kind of look like Pikachu. But then again, I probably look more like Bidoof...
  10. C

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

As far as the worst sprite of all, I'd say its a tie between Gen 1 Moltres and Golbat over who takes the cake
  11. C

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

T'was my Feraligater. good times...
  12. C

Pikachu!

Lately I've been researching how to speak pikachu. So far I've got down pika pi piii kachu?: where's the pudding?
  13. C

whats your favorite pokemon in the 5th gen.

Desukan. It looks really awesome
  14. C

Diary of a Gym Leader

Entry #2 Dear Journal, Sorry I haven't written to you for almost a month now. Things have been really busy lately getting the gym up and running. You wouldn't believe the amount of work it has taken choosing a theme, a name, decorating, and getting my office together. Not to mention...
  15. C

Favorite Gym Leader?

Morty is my favorite, hands down. Ghost pokemon are really awesome.
  16. C

Diary of a Gym Leader

Dear Journal, Many people are constantly asking me, why would anyone put a gym in Odale Town? That town in the boonies of Hoenn? Well, you could say the same for Lavaridge as well. Besides, trainers from all over the world stop at Odale coming from Littleroot anyway. I figured, heck...
  17. C

What Pokemon do you think NEED to be a certain gender?

I think that male Ninetails and Chickorita line are fine.
Back
Top Bottom