• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Oshakpop
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

GEN VI: LF: Hoopa or UK Hoopa code

I'm looking for an English Hoopa or a UK code for Hoopa. I have many Pokémon, Legendary etc. but I also have a Shiny Suicune (Japanese from the Zoroark movie event), Hariyama and two Poliwhirl that I'm willing to trade for. Thank you to anyone who can help me out, I really appreciate this!
  2. O

GEN VI: Trade & Trade Back for Evolutions! (Anyone need help?)

Hi, I'm looking for someone/some people who are willing to do a bit of trading with me. After a bit of a hiatus from X and Y I returned wanting to finish up the Pokédex and I've got a bit of trading to do. Looking for people who I can trade my Pokémon to and return them back. I'm sure others are...
  3. O

New Accessory for Remakes?

In FireRed/LeafGreen, we got the Wireless Adapter. In HeartGold/SoulSilver, we got the PokéWalker. What do you think we'll get in OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire? Will we even get an accessory? What would you like to see?
  4. O

Spoilers Further Forms for Vivillon/Floette

As hinted in the placeholder images in the Global Link website, two further Vivillon Patterns and The Floette form seen in the game under the ownership of AZ are hidden in the game code! No Idea on how these Pokémon will become available.
  5. O

New game announcement next week? (probably not)

From Serebii: Could this be the announcement of the 3rd version/RS Remakes? Or Something else? We will have to wait and see!
  6. O

Archives Animated Sprites ?

Ok, so I've found many different Black and White animated sprites, the only problem? They don't meet the resolutions that are needed on the Archives. There all supposed to be 96x96 but they are all random. So, does anyone know of any editing tools or software to help do this?? Like, increase...
  7. O

Whats happening with Catlin?

Can I just ask whats happening with the Catlin article? Because it seems she's been deleted from all existance on bulbapedia.. apart from images. Is she getting her own article now seeming she is a elite four member. p.s Its killing me not being able to edit haha!
Back
Top Bottom