Search results for query: *

1. V

What is the Oddest Pokemon?

No, I think Munna is pretty odd along with its gen 1 counterpart Drowzee.
  2. V

What's the best part of Pokemon?

I like the middle because by that point you've gotten a feel for the region but you know that there are still a few more exciting place to explore. I always wish there are more towns than there actually are.
  3. V

If Team Rocket is over with, what's your reaction?

I was really disappointed when I saw that they were returning in Best Wishes and I think it's about time they go. I am glad that they're changing up their usual steal Pikachu or something else of value then get beaten up by Ash and Co. Of coarse I don't notice them as much anymore since they've...
  4. V

Do you think Dento will continue to get more screentime than Iris in BW?

I'm sure she will get more screen time since she has already been given a back story, and she quite clearly has a goal to train her Kibago and Doryuzu. Dent, however, doesn't seem to have any clear goal yet, I don't recall him mentioning any specific reason he left the gym. Hopefully he has a...
  5. V

Funniest Anime Moments of All Time?

Meowth's boss fantasies are always the best, I could watch a whole show just based on them.
  6. V

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? Gee, I feel old after reading some of these, well I probably got my Blue Version when I was about 8 or 9.
  7. V

Wait! what? Moments

When I was recently replaying my Blue Version and found out that Gust was not a flying type move in those games.
  8. V

Favorite PokeBall..

That's easy, Dusk Balls. I do most of my Pokémon catching at night because they work so well and their design is nice too. Quick Balls are also an essential for catching roamers and things you don't feel like battling.
  9. V

When Do You Use Your Masterball???

I use to use it on the version mascot but then realized I didn't need to and haven't used them since. Maybe I'll use it if I come across a hard to catch shiny or something else rare.
  10. V

Greatest Pokémon Move

I love Earthquake, knocking out almost anything in your way.
  11. V

Which gen had the best starters?

Sinnoh has the best starters, they all have good looking final forms and all three have interesting dual types. My favorite starter overall is Swampert.
  12. V

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

So many interesting things to choose from. I'll probably start with Pokabu but I might replace it with the chandelier for my fire type (it reminds me of Drifloon.) I love all the Ice types this Gen, but I think I'll take the ice cream. I was disappointed with the evolutions for the...
  13. V

Cameos from past generations in B&W

Looker appearing in Isshu makes sense at least. Being part of the International Police, he probably travels all over the world.
  14. V

Black and White Music Discussion

This is by far the best battle music ever. I also glad to hear a remix of the Kanto Champion theme, best champion theme in my opinion. The regular trainer battle theme is pretty mediocre though.
  15. V

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I think that the designs to some of the legendaries is a little disappointing compared to the rest of the Pokémon we got this generation, however, I think Genosect is pretty awesome looking.
Back
Top Bottom