• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

Random Messages #Seven

If I was from Paris~ I'd go OOH LA LA LA LA~
  2. L

Random Messages #Seven

*claps for rival* Well played,boricua. :devil:
  3. L

Rate the Username Above You

10/10
  4. L

Random Messages #Seven

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMPTY THREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO SAVE IT STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *THUNDERBOLT*
  5. L

Random Messages #Seven

I lurk on Tuesday nights. :D
  6. L

Random Messages #Seven

Lurking is fun. Especially when you're bored. People start going: "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUEST!?"
  7. L

Random Messages #Seven

You scare all the dogs away, of course. :P
  8. L

Random Messages #Seven

I got to see autumn play bascketball yesterday. @_@ Lightning likey.
  9. L

Random Messages #Seven

Huh? What do you mean..?
  10. L

Random Messages #Seven

Heey!
  11. L

Random Messages #Seven

Oh Gotta go...
  12. L

Random Messages #Seven

Calm down... I'd rather wait until after the girl is completely obsessesed with me and married with me. :lol:
  13. L

Guess the NAME of the User Above You.

Clark?
  14. L

Random Messages #Seven

...What do you mean?
  15. L

Random Messages #Seven

Uh...last year. :lol: I know some. :uhoh:
  16. L

Guess the NAME of the User Above You.

Tom? (kidding)
  17. L

Random Messages #Seven

Yeah,if you would've not mentioned it,I could've sworn you were here last time...
  18. L

Random Messages #Seven

*facepalm* Fine,you win. You get rootbeer. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
  19. L

Random Messages #Seven

...I barely log on. BUT I'M NO N00B
  20. L

Random Messages #Seven

^SERIOUSLY?! I'M A GUY!!!!!!!! I've never seen you before... So you're new to me...
Back
Top Bottom