• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Ruki
  • Order by date
  1. R

Suggestion Being able to flag certain Social Groups

I know the whole issue is already resolved and no one's probably going to care about my opinion, but meh, I'll say it anyway. There's no point in being so angry with the group existence, really. I remember a girl on another forum who once stated that by some law there's a minimum age requirement...
  2. R

...Forty-Two! >//< (CLICK THIS THREAD TO WIN)

There was a reference...? I made a reference and I didn't even know it? How awesome(ly stupid) am I! 8D Ahem. -cough- Thank you for the warm welcome!
  3. R

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

Re: caption the avatar above(related to caption the scene) Behold my badass glare of doom!
  4. R

When Do You Use Your Masterball???

When I get so pissed with wandering Pokemon. For some reason Mesprit HATED me. It, uh, was the victim of my Master Ball. ^_^" But I get some from my friend.
  5. R

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Battlelore ~ House of Heroes
  6. R

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

You are officially my favorite person here. <3 My thoughts EXACTLY about why I should get White. x3
  7. R

Thank you for your welcome! =D "No, who's not" what? Thankies for the welcome! And thanks for the avy comment; Almaz is awesome. >=3 Well, a welcome is a welcome, and that's greatly appreciated. Ahaha, I seem awesome? x3 You're too kind. Thanks for the welcome! => YOU WIN!!!! THANKIES...
  8. R

Re: caption the avatar above(related to caption the scene) What are you looking at? ::EDIT:: Too late. >_>
  9. R

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Well, real-world connection is visible for sure. But I'm guessing 'fantasy' is the term I was going for. Not like unicorns or flying dragons kind of mythical, but rather the "in my wildest dreams" kind. Generation V seems to incorporate the 'now' aspect of...
  10. R

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I think Generation V kind of strays from how Pokemon used to look. They used to be like mythical creatures, but now it's like they're incorporating modern culture into it. >_< But yeah, I like that flaming moth, too. x3 Now that's epic, and something that...
  11. R

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Yepples, that's the legendary. x3 I was kind of disappointed, though, on how much more humanoid the Pokemon looked. Some were just outright funny-looking. ;_; And yeah, that's my dinosaur. x3 The final evolution kind of looks like a standing...
  12. R

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Such a huge thread, has anyone commented on how number 648 looks kind of a Mariah Carey thing? -cough- I really liked that little green dinosaur with the tusks (I'm too lazy to find out its name), but I was saddened when I saw it evolved into that dragon...
  13. R

Re: caption the avatar above(related to caption the scene) I swallowed a neon lamp.
  14. R

We Are The Fallen ~ St. John
  15. R

That's lucky. I got like five in the Spam folder. =\ I almost never read stuff in there. I had to go and see which were replies to the forum and which weren't, one by one. >_>"
  16. R

That isn't as annoying as when you forget to turn off the option where you get an e-mail for every reply to subscribed threads. The last time I checked my inbox, i had over 150 e-mails from replies over the months. >_<"
  17. R

Fun game. <3 It was a pain in the ass unlocking Rosalina without Galaxy, though. We had to Star every Mirror cup. ;_;
  18. R

Mandragora Scream ~ Breaking Dawn
  19. R

<The Newbie Ruki has invaded.> <The Newbie Ruki has clumsily ran off a cliff and lost a Soul Level.> ^_^" Heya, guys. Thought maybe I ought to do some chatting instead of being one of those newbies who mostly keep to themselves. I do so love to talk, often times too much for my own good...
  20. R

You stabbied yourself? =o Erm, I mean, you clicked the thread! x3 Thank you much-ly for the welcome!
Back
Top Bottom