• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Absolclaw
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Absolclaw

Everyone hates Baibanira ...

... So I made it 'better' :D I present to you, Loldicold! (lol + Ludicolo + cold, obviously) I'm not usually a spriter, but I saw someone doing some pretty lulz combinations on another forum so I was inspired. I personally think it's pretty epic, besides some parts I'm not happy with. But...
  2. Absolclaw

Contest Blade battle! Gallade vs Bisharp

Well, my last battle seemed pretty popular, so how about another? In the blue corner, the courteous anti-male-Gardevoir-joke Gallade! In the red corner, the gang banger blade Power Ranger Kirikizan! Both Pokemon have high attacking stats. Both of them have blade arms. They have...
  3. Absolclaw

Contest Empoleon vs Serperior

VS Battle of royal porportions! In the blue corner, the proud emperor penguin, Empoleon! In the red corner, the smug snake lord, Serperior! Both are famous for being uptight, proud snobs born into (or at least they think so) royalty. The question is, who wins?
  4. Absolclaw

New member, get!

Why hello, everyone! I'm Absolclaw, and I ... do stuff. Yes. I have been lurking here for a while now, and I felt like joining a new forum. Pokebeach didn't feel quite right. xD Lookin' forward to explorin' and postin' and stuff. P.S I suck at introduction threads, bear with me.
Back
Top Bottom