Search results for query: *

1. B

Breeder Island [Start up!]

OOC: sorry I haven't been very active lately. As you can see from my sig, I joined a clan on serebii and haven't been checking here as often. I'm still in though and I'll try to come around here more often from now on. The commotion barely roused Bob from his thoughts. He returned...
  2. B

Until Death Do Us Part-A Post-Apocalyptic RP

The sun fell low in the sky as Bob's train went along. With a full crew a train could run 24/7 if needed, so they would reach Alamogordo by noon the next day assuming no delays. His bodyguard had left to patrol the train and set up a sniping position, so Bob was alone. He took off his hat and...
  3. B

Bob lay on the ground, staring up at the sky. The clouds and blue allowed him to place himself in the kind of vast world he was used to. Spike had fallen asleep on his chest and Jess was running around close by. Bob was alone outside, so his mind wandered. I wonder what other Pokemon were in...
  4. B

Bob watched as Caeden took over command of the mutants when Rex returned with a message. "Primarch, they say that the repairs are complete. We may leave whenever you are ready." Bob nodded and turned to the Science Sect members. "I trust you can handle things from here. I am needed...
  5. B

"Yes; 2 Seekers, 1 Mercury, 1 Defender, 1 Brawler, and 1 Fader. Be careful, though the Fader and Defender are wounded the Mercury is the in danger of dieing from his wounds if you are careless. You're actually very lucky, we don't normally see many mutant criminals this far north." Bob...
  6. B

OOC: has it really been 4 days since I last posted? Wow, did not mean to wait that long to move on. Time for some convenient plot devices. Bob leaned up against the wall of the station, not pleased. He had been delayed from leaving due to damage to the westbound rails. It was already...
  7. B

Bob stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air. It felt a little odd not having Axel, his Rapidash, but at least outside he felt more at home. The dorms were very confining to the nomad, but the island in general felt small. He was used to wide open plains and vast wilderness. The forest...
  8. B

Bob was getting restless being inside so he started to wander through the halls, heading back outside. On his way he called out, "Hey Spike!" The Rotom darted out of an electrical socket in a random room, sped into the hallway and dove back into the furs that were once again draped about his...
  9. B

In the morning Bob made a full rounds of the barracks before scheduling his departure. Rex was confused as to the quick decision, he had assumed that Bob would want to see off the mutant prisoners. "Kid, you have to learn to trust your fellow knights. These boys here are more than capable of...
  10. B

Bob followed after the first girl had chosen her egg and pokeball. He studied each egg individually, eventually settling on a brown one with a red striped pattern. He nonchalantly picked up a random pokeball, not dwelling on that choice as he did the egg. As he walked outside he held up the...
  11. B

Complete My Team!

I have been frustrated trying to figure out a final member for my team. To start off I knew I wanted to base the team around Scrafty so I went with the bulk up set because it plays to his strengths (defensive boosting). Scrafty @ leftovers, shed skin Careful, 252 HP / 8 Atk / 248 SpDef...
  12. B

~Queen of Roses Academy~

Name: Robert Byzantine Age: 15 Gender: Male History: Bob belongs to a very wealthy family in Saffron. Though he grew up in luxury, Bob easily establishes an emotional connection with others. Until now he has gotten by on his ability to connect with and read people. He studied very little...
  13. B

OOC: @ Hadesiro: If you want to skip actually doing the meeting that's OK since I would be the one acting as the council. I'm fine either way, none of them are really my characters but I understand if you want to RP it out.
  14. B

The capture of the mutant gang was the most exciting thing to have happened during Bob's stay at the northern post. They retired for the night, intent on moving on the sweep the next morning. Bob was a veteran knight by this point so he had no trouble settling in for the night, but Rex was a...
  15. B

Bob stopped as he was exiting the building. "You're kidding me. Somebody actually wants mutants? We haven't been able to hold mutants because they aren't allowed into Carlsbad where the only prison capable of it is." The men walked past him and made their way to the transport. Bob walked...
  16. B

Bob smiled, though the scarf around his face hid it. "The knights at the central station will hold your weapons until your meeting is complete. They will of course give them back when you are finished and depart from the city. It has been decades since another group of people was stable...
  17. B

Bob motioned for the men to follow inside the nearby station. Inside he sat down and pulled out a small piece of paper and some wax. He wrote something down and sealed it with his personal seal, a set of scales in perfect balance. "Unfortunately we are but the peacekeepers of this area and...
  18. B

~Meanwhile in the American Southwest~ A train arrived from the northern track just as Bob was being introduced to the sniper who would act as his bodyguard. "This is Rex sir, he just joined up but he is already proving to be one of our best shots." The young recruit couldn't be over 20...
  19. B

~Meanwhile in the American Southwest, Carlsbad~ Bob had arrived at the Knights Libra HQ and began amassing his supplies. He had already sent word to various outposts with his intention to perform a full sweep, and he called for the man who would be replacing him. In walked the oldest living...
  20. B

Who do you consider to be the beast of Ash’s team?

I have to go with Kingler, who is so beastly that he decided that he didn't need Ash to train him to kick ass.
Back
Top Bottom