Search results for query: *

1. WinterVines

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter Seven I just hate that, right when you're having a great day, someone or something comes along and just spoils it. Good to relate to though. I hope she gets thrashed again on camera. That'll teach her for being a jerk.
  2. WinterVines

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter Five Cool. Kinda iffy on the chicks pretty girly personality, but meh, if it fits the story purposes I can deal. One thing though; you used the work pain, and variations of the same word, a lot in the beginning. Maybe switch those up, as a...
  3. WinterVines

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter Five :o The Plot thickens. I guess Trainers are dropping from the sky these days. I can imagine the boredom though.
  4. WinterVines

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps- Interlude One I like the lab rat guy. May there be nefarious encounters of the messed up variety with him in the future.
  5. WinterVines

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps- Blog Two This fic makes me lol. Can't imagine those short-shorts are very comfortable. But the blogs are my favorite part :)
  6. WinterVines

Hi

Welcome, welcome, one and all!
  7. WinterVines

Hey yall

XD There are so many people coming here from the creepypasta. Welcome.
  8. WinterVines

Hiya Bulbapplz! (9 9) Twylis, reportan in~

omghai! can i haz...chezburgr? lol just kidding. Welcome to the forums.
  9. WinterVines

Hey Everyone

Hiya. I always get a kick out of the licking icons like you have :)
  10. WinterVines

Master Coordinator in Training Alert

*hands under-construction sign for sig* Welcome :)
  11. WinterVines

OMG A NEWB REAPPEARS

*throws net ball* XD Welcome back?
  12. WinterVines

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, will it make a sound?

Hi all, new here too, though I've been lurking for a while. I know Siless. He recommended me. Or rather, I watched as he started and did stuff and then decided to join once life wasn't hectic. Um...I'm a gamer? And I like to read and write. I can also make a mean cup of coffee. Anything...
Back
Top Bottom