Search results for query: *

1. Snoozle

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

It's one of those things which achieves a certain cult status quickly, then through the sorcery of social media blows up into a wildfire. People start to massively overhype it in the short-term, but the hysteria will die down quickly and then it may actually be appreciated in a sensible manner...
  2. Snoozle

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Undertale is undeserving of its praise.
  3. Snoozle

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

The only HM I played on Wii was Magical Melody, but from what I gather, AP is considered a sort of side-story from ToT with the same characters. There's a forum thread with a few gameplay changes mentioned here: Tree of Tranquility vs Animal Parade - Natsume's Community Forums
  4. Snoozle

Recent Gaming Purchases

Castle Crashers and Road Redemption.
  5. Snoozle

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

World War Z.
  6. Snoozle

Is Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3d a good Zelda game to start with?

I didn't mind the Triforce hunt, but at that point I hadn't explored the entire ocean so it led me to new areas as well. Majora's Mask is my favourite 3D Zelda due to the character development and engagement, but in terms of the overall Zelda experience I give it to Wind Waker as the best of...
  7. Snoozle

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Me on the right with a friend at my sister's wedding.
  8. Snoozle

Heroes of the Storm

Anyone currently playing this or thinking of giving it a try?
  9. Snoozle

Is Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3d a good Zelda game to start with?

Not a starting point, but it's a superior game to Ocarina. I still regard the best games in the series to be Link to the Past and Link's Awakening, with Wind Waker HD being the best 3D Zelda.
  10. Snoozle

Saddest Video Game Moment

Couple's Mask sidequest in Majora's Mask.
  11. Snoozle

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead I'm slowly adding everyone that's posted on here, starting with the most recent. My code is 3437-3033-5679, not sure what type of safari I have.
  12. Snoozle

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 From friend's recent wedding.
  13. Snoozle

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Mine has arrived. Thankyou!
  14. Snoozle

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4
  15. Snoozle

Re-confiming a PAL Pokémon Black 2 as my choice.
  16. Snoozle

Archaic - I'd also like to switch my prize to a preorder of Black Version 2 UK region.
  17. Snoozle

If this option turns out to be possible, I'd also like to switch my prize decision to the new game.
  18. Snoozle

*Tag* You're It

No, but I'm planning for it to be my next endeavour after I beat KH2. Luminosity - What's your favourite hot dog topping?
  19. Snoozle

BulbaCast Season 5 Episode 5 is released!

Yay, Kakuna Matata episode. The flow wasn't as good as the others, but there was a lot more discussion between the participants on each topic, so that was a plus.
  20. Snoozle

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 I don't; it was a stamp for re-entry. Glad to know that my pose has caused hilarity to ensue, I don't remember what I was trying to do at the time.
Back
Top Bottom