Search results for query: *

• Users: Snoozle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Snoozle

Heroes of the Storm

Anyone currently playing this or thinking of giving it a try?
  2. Snoozle

3DS UK Launch Titles Confirmed

The titles confirmed to be available for the UK 3DS launch on the 25th March: - Pilotwings Resort - Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends - Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends - Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends - Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition -...
  3. Snoozle

Offering: Egg-Move Babies & Requests

Hello all, Currently available as Lv1 UT or Egg: Gible: Tackle, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge Bagon: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Crunch Elekid: Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch I'm not looking for anything in particular for these, it's mainly just for...
  4. Snoozle

Nintendo 3DS Smuggled From Chinese Assembly Line - Pictures Revealed

Looks like the underpaid Chinese workers are finally starting to realise the worth of the things they produce, as this anonymous worker has risked his job (and life?) by pocketing a newly assembled 3DS off the production line...
  5. Snoozle

Greetings.

Some of you may have seen me around during the past few weeks, but as I've now reached 100 posts I thought I'd make a formal introduction. I've been a fan of the Pokémon franchise since reading about the release of Red/Green in Japan way back in 1996, then eventually purchasing the Blue game...
  6. Snoozle

My Discovery

I have to admit to not being an expert on the trading card game, but even I could immediately notice that something was wrong with this particular card: I got it today in a pile of cards from a car boot sale, and aside from the obvious discrepencies on the face, the back print is...
  7. Snoozle

Pokémon Puzzle League/Challenge

So, how about them? My favourite puzzle game series of Panel de Pon, combined with the awesomeness of Pokémon gave birth to these classics, still enjoyed to this day. Anyone else have a similar fondness?
Back
Top Bottom