Search results for query: *

1. T

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf I hope they don't go for Wotter and Pignite but just for a laugh I might nickname my tustarja Smugleaf but I think Emboar is quite good for Chauboo or Enbuoh but in my opinion Wotter is just too obvious...
  2. T

What a fiery hello!

Welcome to BMGF And rip shudo
  3. T

Your Pokemon World

Sorry but that will change everything But I will
  4. T

Your Pokemon World

Name:Zaryan Age:10 Nickname:Zaryo Apearence:Short black hair spiky at the back Blue sports jacket Red and white nike shoes Blue jeans Cap with a green Z on it Personality:Nice,Kind,Cool,Intelligent,Friendly Hometown:Celestic Town,Sinnoh Profession:Elite Four Champion, Training to be a...
  5. T

Contest Pansage / Simisagei vs. Pansear / Simisear vs. Panpour / Simipour

Re: Yanappu / Yanakki vs. Baoppu / Baokki vs. Hiyappu / Hiyakki Wrong spelling for Yanappu and Yanakki
  6. T

Contest Pansage / Simisagei vs. Pansear / Simisear vs. Panpour / Simipour

Re: Yanappu / Yanakki vs. Baoppu / Baokki vs. Hiyappu / Hiyakki Yanakki for me even though i liked Baoppu but do NOT like Baokki at all Same wit hiyappu but yanappu was not as good as the others.But Yanakki just hits me.Check my public profile by the way + It is just awesome! But the best is...
  7. T

Contest Reshiram vs Zekrom vs Kyurem

VS VS Who's your favourite?
  8. T

Contest Feraligatr vs Samurott

Re: Feraligatr vs Daikenki Totodile was my first starter as well and Totodile rock. Totodile was the best water type starter in my opinion. Go totodile!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Feraligatr just pushes Daikenki away no offence Daikenki lovers but feraligatr just rocks
  9. T

Contest Leafeon Vs Glaceon Vs Vaporeon

You got the Leafeon bit wrong. Leafeons are not super effective against Glaceons. Other way round.
  10. T

Rate the User Above's Joke

I rock ha never saw that coming
  11. T

Favourite fully evolved starter pokemon?

I think they are getting better with signature moves like shell blade and heat stamp
  12. T

In goes, out goes.

In goes a pay cheque Out comes a bank
  13. T

In goes, out goes.

In goes an electrician Out comes a Zekrom
  14. T

Contest Deoxys vs Genesect

Re: Deoxys vs Genosect Genosect because it is so legend and being the first bug type legendery and it ROCKS! But the cannons really the pokemon company are getting better and better! Oh yeah one of my favourite is Deoxys but have not seen if a Genosect is any good but i hope so
  15. T

Super Happy Fun Random Message Hour! ~`*.v6.*`~

Talk to the Cokkie
  16. T

Contest Deoxys vs Genesect

Deoxys or Genesect?
  17. T

Feraligatrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. T

Nintendo of Australia to host PokéPark Wii party: Event to take place Oct. 8

I would like to go to Australia for the BIG event but i am not going it is just a event but I WANT TO GO!
  19. T

Nice artwork
  20. T

Real World Vs Pokemon World

The Pokemon World for me! Imagine being a trainer with a starter of choice
Back
Top Bottom