Search results for query: *

• Users: Shockpulse
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Phanpy

Greetings one and all. Just looking for a Phanpy (and by extension Donphan) as part of the last 37 Pokémon needed in my National Dex. I have almost any breedable Pokémon available for trade, so just let me know what you want.
  2. S

Looking for a Magby

Hello, there! I recently completed everything in the Virbank Complex, and was wondering if any players of Black 2 (or any game, really) might be interested in trading a Magby to me? If so, I hope it's not too much trouble to ask it to be nicknamed "Agni" as well. Thank you for your time...
  3. S

Want - Gothita & Archen Egg

Hello. I have been rather slow in "Pokémon: White Version" due to work and taking my time to carefully go through the game. However, I do have a request. Firstly, I would appreciate a Gothita, and am willing to trade a freshly-caught Solosis for one. Secondly, I would like to trade a...
  4. S

[Completed]

I was unable to pick up "Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs" before the Shaymin promotion ended, so although I would normally never ask for a Legendary Pokémon, I am forced to, due to the unlikliness of it ever being released again. Therefore, I am politley asking that if anyone is willing to...
  5. S

[Completed]

I am requesting one each Bulbasaur and King's Rock. In return, I can offer a plethora of Pokémon available in Diamond Version, but I cannot offer legendaries or shinies. Edit: I am now also requesting a Tropius and a pair of Sealeo.
  6. S

[Complete]

I am requesting a few evolutionary items, namely: x1 King's Rock x1 Magmarizer x1 Reaper Cloth x2 Up-Grade As well as these evolutionary stones: x2 Leaf Stone x4 Moon Stone x1 Dusk Stone In return, I can offer many things available in Pokémon: Diamond Version, barring Battle Point...
  7. S

[Complete]

I am requesting one each of the following Pokémon: 252 - Treecko 255 - Torchic 258 - Mudkip 270 - Lotad 273 - Seedot 276 - Taillow 302 - Sableye 303 - Mawile 336 - Seviper 337 - Lunatone 338 - Solrock As for payment, just ask and I shall see if I can manage it. If not, we can try...
  8. S

[Complete]

I am requesting one each of the following: Armor Fossil Tangela Pinsir Houndour Bagon Regarding due fair payment, I have many Pokémon and items, but nowhere near them all, so simply ask and I shall see if I can get it. If I can't fulfill the request, perhaps we can negotiate soemthing.
  9. S

[Complete]

I am requesing a Glameow, Misdeavus and Palkia, due to their unavilability in Diamond Version. They can be legit, clones, exploits, RNG'd, or even hacks, though as a heads-up I probably would not select a fully-hacked Pokémon as my first choice. I am also requesting a Lustrous Orb, using the...
  10. S

[Complete]

I am requesting an Elekid or Elctabuzz, or an Elctivire. Levels, Genders, IVs, EVs, Natures, and the like do not matter, nor does it matter if it is a geniune Pokémon or a clone or hack, as I merely wish to further complete my Pokédex. As for what I can offer (no legendaries or shinies...
Back
Top Bottom