• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Shockpulse
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Phanpy

Greetings one and all. Just looking for a Phanpy (and by extension Donphan) as part of the last 37 Pokémon needed in my National Dex. I have almost any breedable Pokémon available for trade, so just let me know what you want.
  2. S

Looking for a Magby

Hello, there! I recently completed everything in the Virbank Complex, and was wondering if any players of Black 2 (or any game, really) might be interested in trading a Magby to me? If so, I hope it's not too much trouble to ask it to be nicknamed "Agni" as well. Thank you for your time...
  3. S

Want - Gothita & Archen Egg

Hello. I have been rather slow in "Pokémon: White Version" due to work and taking my time to carefully go through the game. However, I do have a request. Firstly, I would appreciate a Gothita, and am willing to trade a freshly-caught Solosis for one. Secondly, I would like to trade a...
  4. S

[Completed]

I was unable to pick up "Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs" before the Shaymin promotion ended, so although I would normally never ask for a Legendary Pokémon, I am forced to, due to the unlikliness of it ever being released again. Therefore, I am politley asking that if anyone is willing to...
  5. S

[Completed]

I am requesting one each Bulbasaur and King's Rock. In return, I can offer a plethora of Pokémon available in Diamond Version, but I cannot offer legendaries or shinies. Edit: I am now also requesting a Tropius and a pair of Sealeo.
  6. S

[Complete]

I am requesting a few evolutionary items, namely: x1 King's Rock x1 Magmarizer x1 Reaper Cloth x2 Up-Grade As well as these evolutionary stones: x2 Leaf Stone x4 Moon Stone x1 Dusk Stone In return, I can offer many things available in Pokémon: Diamond Version, barring Battle Point...
  7. S

[Complete]

I am requesting one each of the following Pokémon: 252 - Treecko 255 - Torchic 258 - Mudkip 270 - Lotad 273 - Seedot 276 - Taillow 302 - Sableye 303 - Mawile 336 - Seviper 337 - Lunatone 338 - Solrock As for payment, just ask and I shall see if I can manage it. If not, we can try...
  8. S

[Complete]

I am requesting one each of the following: Armor Fossil Tangela Pinsir Houndour Bagon Regarding due fair payment, I have many Pokémon and items, but nowhere near them all, so simply ask and I shall see if I can get it. If I can't fulfill the request, perhaps we can negotiate soemthing.
  9. S

[Complete]

I am requesing a Glameow, Misdeavus and Palkia, due to their unavilability in Diamond Version. They can be legit, clones, exploits, RNG'd, or even hacks, though as a heads-up I probably would not select a fully-hacked Pokémon as my first choice. I am also requesting a Lustrous Orb, using the...
  10. S

[Complete]

I am requesting an Elekid or Elctabuzz, or an Elctivire. Levels, Genders, IVs, EVs, Natures, and the like do not matter, nor does it matter if it is a geniune Pokémon or a clone or hack, as I merely wish to further complete my Pokédex. As for what I can offer (no legendaries or shinies...
Back
Top Bottom