Search results for query: *

1. That Guy

RP Everyone Anywhere and Else *Me (Thestarjar) and That Guy*

Hother immediately regretted not lingering for just a moment longer, just to put those internal doubts to rest; but, alas, he had committed to fleeing before being able to see how Bristlecone could retaliate. He would, though, Hother told himself; the gator wouldn't succumb that easily. Justice...
  2. That Guy

Adrenaline kept Bristlecone from needing to recover from the counter for too long, and, with a pained snarl, allowed his fist to lead him back into subduing Larch. "Go!" he managed to cry out. "Find somewhere safe!" Hother had already begun backing towards the door, and in that time-- a moment...
  3. That Guy

With surprising agility for his build, the alligator leapt aside, waving one arm back to gesture the others to get out of the way of danger-- to push them back, if necessary. "Have you lost your mind?!" He bore every vicious-looking row of teeth in his head that could be compelled to make an...
  4. That Guy

"'Due process'?!" Bristlecone could barely contain a snarl in his tone, his incensed state grappling with his loath to appear belligerent in front of his husband or guests. Still, he took a defensive stance, stepping forth and spreading his arms, as if to act as a live shield for the others. "I...
  5. That Guy

Wearing a look of melancholy solemnity, the alligator nodded in silence, offering a hand to assist in the unhooking. Hother, meanwhile, had missed this entire exchange, busying himself instead with looking for his bindle of supplies that he had brought from home. He reasoned that, at worst, if...
  6. That Guy

Hother couldn't quite see it from this angle, but he held a quiet confidence that he had seen a soft smile blossom on Bristlecone's countenance, almost directly spiting the gravity of their situation. The dog inclined his head slightly as he processed the thoughts it brought him. Everyone should...
  7. That Guy

The alligator simply nodded, and motioned for the group to proceed, setting a brisk pace-- no challenge at all for one of his stature. Hother almost inhaled to speak, but found himself following in obedient silence instead, his tail twitching back and forth at very much the same hasty speed. He...
  8. That Guy

Bristlecone shrugged, already high from the raw audacity of how far they had gone with this plan. If they had had any chance of being found innocent after all, those chances had since evaporated as readily as the sleeping-gas potion. "Hey, they gave us dawnspite to do with as we pleased. It's...
  9. That Guy

Hother barked his alarm at the sudden interruption, only realising after the fact that his reflex to jerk the wand aside, flinging the magical mixture towards his would-be assailant, was also entirely the correct and planned course of action. Nevertheless, he found himself still standing, still...
  10. That Guy

The dog offered a determined nod. "The less it's carrying, the easier it is... as you could probably guess. ...And I can just about handle it at the moment, so... I'll be fine."
  11. That Guy

"Depends on the kind. Some of 'em, you drink; some can be applied topically, if they're thick enough... and some can just flat-out combust." He chuckled, withdrawing his stirring-arm with a flourish. "This one just vaporises, though, so, uh... try not to breathe it in. It doesn't spread too far...
  12. That Guy

"Heheh... heh..." His attempts at covering up a sigh of apprehension were less than subtle. "Well, this is getting there. Whatever we're in for, we're in too deep now... and I've got your back through all of it." He half-nodded towards their guests, without breaking eye-contact with his work...
  13. That Guy

"And it will be found," Bristlecone added, his work flowing gracefully, in perfect rhythm with both the potion and Spindle's assistance. "I am not about to have my darling husband's name dragged through the mud like this." He caught himself, hesitating for just a moment before refocusing on his...
  14. That Guy

"We know what we're aiming to do with this potion." He inclined his head as he explained, the effortlessness with which he continued to add to and stir the mixture making his thought process look like a Herculean task by comparison. "If any dawnspite does get in there, it'll just work with the...
  15. That Guy

"Right, right..." The reptile's acknowledgement seemed targeted at everyone involved as he took the plate. "Thank you kindly." With some care, and all the expertise of someone clearly well-versed in the craft, he added small amounts of the mint and basil, stirring them in a small figure-eight...
  16. That Guy

"G'eheh..." The alligator's smile was sincere, and, this time, impossible to suppress. He extended his foot towards Theida's first circle, aiming to fill in that last inch. "So, what, do I just..?" As the circle was completed, the runes Theida had carved out flickered with a bluish light, which...
  17. That Guy

"Uhh..?" His tail flicked back and forth as he ran through a mental list of anything-- any spell at all-- that might be of use. "...Is levitation okay? It'd be like holding it in a bowl, but with no bowl... but just as much holding?" Bristlecone made a conscious effort to restrain his smile...
  18. That Guy

"Sounds like you're planning something clever." The alligator afforded himself a smirk. His partner's determination was both infectious and endearing. "...But, at the bare minimum, we'd need a base liquid, something to hold it in, and something to heat it with, and I highly doubt Sweetgum would...
  19. That Guy

A gentle, reptilian hand made its presence known on Spindle's head, offering an affirming stroke. "Naw, that makes total sense. We can figure a way out of this." With his other hand, Bristlecone idly shifted his glasses forth, and back again. "Sure, things're bad for us right now, but... they...
  20. That Guy

A whine wrestled its way from Hother's nose before he could restrain it. "...So is there really nothing we can do?" He found himself pouting at the complexity and utter improbability of the situation. "Four wildly different creatures, with three different types of magic between us, and we're...
Back
Top Bottom