Search results for query: *

1. T

Tea in the Garden

Wai duz evwyone haet blapk licorice? I dun't geddit (. .)
  2. T

Tea in the Garden

Après la pluie (After the rain) - YouTube Efurryoen watch zat KWIIIIIIIK
  3. T

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Event Regigigas in Pearl. I hate lvl 100s. Can't re-EV (¬ ¬) Though I believe this was rectified in BW, although BW doesn't have the EV berries so uhmm, yeah.
  4. T

Tea in the Garden

I am shamelessly criticising your choice in browsers. Yes (. .) Furrrthermoar, I use Maxthon - it's its own browsuh, rathuh than jus a bettuh version ov Chrome.
  5. T

Tea in the Garden

Yew shuld switch ta Comodo Dragon (. .) It'z purrcisely leik Chrome except phastuh and duzn't send purrsonal info ta Googuhl. Oh, and supurrior securiteyh
  6. T

Tea in the Garden

Baiiii Furalise (. .) Aaaand I'm awff ta goh rawb a locomotive. Furwell, evwyone~
  7. T

Tea in the Garden

Hmm... Whellll, only if not using supports; Joshua's critrate skyrockets via his Wind affinity, whereas Marisa jus dodges a lawt (. .) Blargh, I'mma jus nix boff and use Marsia.
  8. T

Tea in the Garden

Speakan ov Sacred Stones, Joshua or Marisa? Assuminh I shall towergrind. (gonna do a hardmode run w/ postgame)
  9. T

Tea in the Garden

He wun't do eet. Coz he's a POULTROUS AVIAN
  10. T

Tea in the Garden

Then starve. Bacon is the only option. TFSpock Furthermore, your new name should be Bacon, as it is the only option.
  11. T

Tea in the Garden

Nawt an FLCL phan, zen (, ,) Uhmmm, hao abowt Autodefenestration? (. .)
  12. T

Tea in the Garden

Nyoro~n (, ,) Fur zeh rekord, I only emulate stuph zat laks internashunuhl release! (. .) *dies* Change it to P!. Just P!.
  13. T

Tea in the Garden

I am suddenly cognizant of the fact that this is a video game furum and emulators are not a good thing to discuss. But they're also the only way to expurrience half the FE series (, ,) Granted, I haven't played anything purrior ta FE6 anywae. Andand Lites are the best thing until the top screen...
  14. T

Tea in the Garden

Nupe. Grinding is actually nigh impawsible (barring Sacred Stones), due to the purrgression style (. .) TFSpock Two on GBA, one on Gamecube, one on Wii, and one on DS. As far as stateside releases go, at least. And I don't recommend the DS one. I do, howefur, recommend getting a GBA emulator.
  15. T

Tea in the Garden

I circumvent FE10's difficulty by battlesaving right befur levelling sumone, and resetting until they get amazinh gains. It renders the game incredibly arduous (. .) Edit; and the furstration is compounded by the fact I pawssess an innate inclination towards using characters wif howwible growth...
  16. T

Tea in the Garden

Nu. FE6, 7, and 8.
  17. T

Tea in the Garden

Whelp, thar's alwaes fanlations via emulators (. .) Speakan ov which, I shuld rly finish Sealed Sword befur skewl stahts bak up... Some prince guy.
  18. T

Tea in the Garden

The timing of this post made me giggle (. .)
  19. T

Tea in the Garden

It's unfurtunate Shadow Dragon did so poorly in the west, though, considering that ultimately barred the impurrved-upawn sequel frum gainan release heer (. .)
  20. T

Tea in the Garden

Suddenly, two new pages (. .) Aaaaand goinh wif zeh grey/brown stripes, ta be cawntrary.
Back
Top Bottom