Search results for query: *

• Users: ekluag
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

Looking for M13 Celebi, English

Like the title says. I have various Crown Beasts (English except for Raikou, and all Japanese), various Shinies, etc. Anyone willing to do this?
  2. E

Need Pokemon to Sweep E4

Right. I have officially gotten pissed off enough at how easy the SS Gym Leaders are as compared to the E4. My Pokemon are horrendously under leveled, and I have lost what patience I had to train them (by repeatedly slamming my party against the brick wall that is the E4). It has gotten to the...
  3. E

Want to borrow an Arceus

I'd like to borrow an Arceus to activate the SS event in the Ruins of Alph. Afterwords, I'd give it back, because I really don't care about keeping it. I get the dex entry, and that is all that really matters. Is there anyone out there that would trust me enough to let me borrow the Arceus?
  4. E

Want to borrow an Arceus

Hello people. I want to activate the cut scene/event in SS that you get from an event Arceus, the Sinjoh Ruins one. I don't want an Arceus beyond that, however. I just want it to get that event. Is there any chance of someone trusting me enough to lend me one for long enough to do the event...
  5. E

Wanted: Scyther

Ok, here is what I want. Pokemon: Scyther Ability: Technician Moveset: Only want Bug Bite, don't care about the rest. I don't care about IVs, EVs, natures, whatever. I have the pre-elite-four jhoto of pokemon to offer, as well as phiones. Is there any chance of this happening, or will...
  6. E

Wanted: Scyther

Hi! I'm looking for a Scyther with the Technician ability. I'd also like it to have Bug Bite and/or Aerial Ace, if at all possible. I have pre-Elite 4 SS pokemon to offer, as well as phiones. Anyone have something?
  7. E

Wanted pokemon (variety)

Ok, here is what I'm interested in: *Scyther, with Technician and Bug Bite. Aerial Ace is preferred, but optional. *An Arceus that can activate the Ruins of Alph event in SS. I plan on returning it when I am finished with the event (I don't really want, or need one) *A Manaphy that I can breed...
Back
Top Bottom