Search results for query: *

1. G

Contest A New Flame; Battle of Gen V fire types

Hihidaruma is obviously the best designed Fire type of Gen V. Reshiram comes to a close second.
  2. G

What characters do you wish had more official art?

Official Sugimori art for Lanette, Bebe and a full-body one for Celio. ]: The TCG doesn't count.
  3. G

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

Well, just look at Groudon and Kyogre. ;P
  4. G

What video games are you playing now?

I'm currently playing No More Heroes for the Wii. What an amazing game.
  5. G

What Internet Browser do you use/prefer?

Firefox is pretty awesome; but I also sometimes use Google Chrome. I like how Firefox is constantly updated.
  6. G

Hasbro Prepares Slew of New Movies...including Ouija, Battleship, Risk

I'd love to see a Clue movie, as long as it has all the characters in proper costume, and an original plot.
  7. G

Futurama

Futurama is amazing. It mixes comedy with actual storyline, which I heavily applaud. My favourite characters are Kiff and Zoidberg, the two alien cast members. ;P Special applause goes to Lurr, from the planet Omicron Persei 8. I loved the episode where Fry wishes his life was a video game.
  8. G

BW010 Rival Battle and Pururiru

Tsutarja is nothing like Treecko at all. She's actually my favourite of Ash's team so far, next to Mijumaru. It'll be interesting to see how this battle plays out, and I'm really glad Ash's Mamepato isn't evolving to debut Hatooboo. That's really what I'm most excited for, actually. I like...
  9. G

What Pokemon would you give to other Manga Characters?

Zoroark is Rokudo Mukuro's homeboy.
  10. G

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

I used to not know a majority of the resistances. For example, I never knew Ice didn't resist Water, that Grass resisted Ground, and that Electric resisted Steel.
  11. G

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Same here. For some reason I chose Chimchar when D/P came out, even though at first I loved Piplup. I like Mijumaru the most out of Isshu's starters, but due to the fact that Zuruzukin (the member, mind you) is choosing Mijumaru, I'm picking Pokabu to help her out.
  12. G

Contest Favorite type?

I used to love the Poison type, but after some debating, I've become a bigger fan of Fire and Electric. Fire and Electric Pokemon are both so appealing to me, especially Fire. Most of my favourite Pokemon are Fire type.
  13. G

Contest Thorton vs Cheren

Thorton sure has nifty looking hair, but I'm a big fan of Cheren. He'd be my in-game character sprite. Now if only I was as smart as my glasses lie about. *sighs*
  14. G

Contest Ash vs. Game!Red

Re: Ash vs. Red Ash has been with me all my childhood, while Red is just my author avatar in my Pokemon Blue game. I think Ash is a lot more interesting and neat than I am.
  15. G

Contest Meganium vs Torterra

Now here's a well-thought out post. Both of these Pokemon are great in their own regard. Torterra has stats in all the right places for what it's meant to do. To be a defensive tank. He gets Stealth Rock and Rock Polish, which means he can even be made a sweeper if you choose to. He has a...
  16. G

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

I really can't decide whether to use my starter or ditch it later on, myself. I'm starting out with Pokabu, though. I usually go for the Fire types.
  17. G

The best Pokémon come backs.

That's a very true point. Really, these "cleverly thought out comebacks" rarely work the way you want them too. Just telling the persecutor to screw off/that you don't care/whatever is a lot more respectable than giving a long-winded essay.
  18. G

Contest Vanillite line VS. Snorunt Line!!!

Re: Vanipeti line VS. Snorunt Line!!! Well, he also designed the respectable Gobitto and Gollug. So, I guess he's a hit and a miss. Snorunt family easily. I think these guys are actually my favourite Ice Pokemon. For awhile, I really loved Froslass. Now, I just respect it, but I still...
  19. G

Contest Smeargle vs. Stantler

Stantler's a majestic, brave, and beautiful Pokemon. It's a shame he's such an average Pokemon, too. I always thought he looked neat.
  20. G

Caption the screenshots!

Ash:Note to self:Don't smoke Oddish leaves before church.
Back
Top Bottom