• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. KatsumiChris1991

Review XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

Wasn't Iris' VA doing another project and was unavailable?
  2. KatsumiChris1991

Review XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

The thought of Serena now doing Pokémon Contests makes me wish there was another year of the XY series
  3. KatsumiChris1991

She is going to have to train those three Pokémon and probably get a few more. (Mudkip, Absol, Altaria) My hope is May's Wartortle evolves into Blastoise, and she will probably be in her ORAS outfit.
  4. KatsumiChris1991

Especially with her lack of battle experience
  5. KatsumiChris1991

Hope this means Serena is going to get some Hoenn Pokemon too
  6. KatsumiChris1991

I don't think so, both May and Dawn are both in a way higher league than her.
  7. KatsumiChris1991

Preview XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

If Braixen evolves in this episode it would be almost exactly like how May left at the end of AG
  8. KatsumiChris1991

I'm curious. Why do so many people dislike Best Wishes?

I loved serious Team Rocket. Shame the two-parter episodes was taken out of continuity, would've loved seeing Plasma vs. Rocket
  9. KatsumiChris1991

Preview XY139: Farewell Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!

I could easily see a friendly rivalry between Ash's Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and Greninja
  10. KatsumiChris1991

What pokemon spin off would you like to see?

That would be awesome
  11. KatsumiChris1991

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

We don't even know if Greninja is going to actually be released
  12. KatsumiChris1991

I don't think Greninja is going to be released, he's just going to lose the Bond Phenomenon
  13. KatsumiChris1991

The TRio's disregard for the Rocket Grunt uniforms.

aren't those what the high-ranking officers wear? Isn't it explained here about the uniforms. Team Rocket uniform - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  14. KatsumiChris1991

Preview XY137: Starting from Zero! Citron's Decision!!

I was surprised to see Giovanni will be in this episode
  15. KatsumiChris1991

Which Pokemon Season 2 (region 4) DVD release should I get?

I'm still peeved that even after the design change they still remove the Jynx episodes? Also I still wonder if the Girafarig and Fortune Teller (maybe Ursaring) episodes are still not included of the Johto Journeys DVDs
  16. KatsumiChris1991

I think Greninja might lose the ability to turn into Ash-Greninja, but Greninja isn't going anywhere
  17. KatsumiChris1991

Preview XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

This is why the Serena character completely disappointed me. I thought she was going to be better. I still find May and Dawn more interesting than her.
  18. KatsumiChris1991

A tough choice for you all...

If they didn't do it after DP then they won't happen. Although I was they didn't reset him when BW started
  19. KatsumiChris1991

"Glass Half Empty" corner - What don't you like about the Japanese version?

My gripes with the XY series was not using the music from before BW.
  20. KatsumiChris1991

What pokemon spin off would you like to see?

The one where EVERYONE and their mother go to Johto or an adaptation of Pokémon Adventures
Back
Top Bottom